THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok 259, I put 91000 miles on my car in 13 months! I wish I could get away with your so called BullShit! It would be a lot easier. I wish I had your territory!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens when 4 reps bump into each other at 1:20PM? One gal is in her workout clothes, the other rep is holding a few shopping bags with the nice new shoes, one guy has a golf glove hanging out of his rear pocket wearing a sweaty golf shirt..the other guy is in some cargo pants and t-shirt with a bunch of grass clippings covering him.....

Nothing..they all swear they didn't see a thing, don't know what you're talking about, too busy making calls.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG!!!!! You hit it on the head!!! FYI.... Left AZ 3 years ago and was blessed with early retirement pkg.... Plus more$$$$ because I went after AZ for sexual discrimination ... Dumb fucks drove me out because I was too hot to handle .... I'm reading this shit, and soooo glad I'm not in pharma!!.. Glad my husband makes millions!... I'd rather be homeless than kiss AZ's ass!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another lying AZ asshole! 91,000 miles in 13 months my ass! I wish you lazy bastards would just admit it! We ALL lie, we ALL cheat, and we ALL love it! Just be honest with yourself! We are addicted to working just a few hours a day! There is nothing wrong with it. I can do what I need to do in that amount of time. Thank Frenchie for allowing us this freedom!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Walk into any Panera between 10 am and 2 pm and count the number of Pharma reps. It is like a social club planning on how to get out of work or faking calls to look busy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny but true. In fact, I plan on being there myself this morning! Life with Movantik is good! We are EXEMPT from the layoff, therefore we are free to enjoy our day! It's nice to be "special"!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Frenchie only knew how few hours we all work each day! I have made it into an art in re lying about calls. We all laugh about it! But, I still fly under the radar, and my DM loves me. I keep thinking what would I do if I had to actually put in 8 hours a day. I don't think I could hold up. This layoff is really small, but for those affected, it will be terrible. After it's done, it's clear sailing on the S.S. ALL DAY LIE !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big words coming from a hubby who makes "millions".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not the Hubby idiot! Married to a real man with a REAL job.... Owns his own business so he doesn't have the all day lie ... Like every single one of AZ reps. Good luck at Walmart!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All aboard the S.S. ALL DAY LIE! The easiest and best cruise you will ever take! I worked a grand total of 3 hours today and I'm exhausted! I will need to take it easy tomorrow! Love me some AZ!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell, I can't even leave the house this morning. No energy. Looks like it's the all day lie for me!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck them all , they get exactly what they deserve a honest 15 calls per week !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, ZS associates has not figured out the difference between a metro vs rural area. There so fixated on volume that they over hire in condensed, hard to access offices. The result is metro reps have a lot of time on their hands. I have worked both in my career and rural reps historically work 2X as hard as metro reps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have felt like that for at least 10 years now. So far, I have flown under the radar, and have gone unnoticed for over a decade. Let's hope I have another decade of this free ride!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir/madam are a true inspiration! I am striving to be like you each and every day! Lead on!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The trick is to suck up to everyone in a leadership position but never do anything too good or too bad to draw attention to yourself. Never volunteer for anything and never ever go to H.R.
    The longest tenured people have mastered the art of mediocrity.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, trust me, ZS Associates knows what its doing. They invented this game of pushing Share of Voice on us, and then recommending that we cut back 5 years later.

They know that if they tweak head count here or there every few years, they will be brought back time and again. $$$$$$!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There you go bucko! You finally get how this game is played! Good for you my friend! Now go enjoy your Friday off, enter your fake calls, and be thankful you work for AZ!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I plan to enjoy my Monday off! The ADL is alive and well!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is that we have close to 100% of field sales practicing the ALL DAY LIE at AZ. The tradition is now as much a part of AZ as our stupid looking logo. It can't be stopped or slowed. It is now standard operating procedure at AZ, and I love it!