THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made 2 real calls yesterday. I don't have will to get out and really do this job. I am absolutely addicted to the ALL DAY LIE! It works, and gives me a ton of free time. I do feel somewhat guilty until I think of how Pascal got away with screwing the entire company by turning down Pfizer! The stock has and continues to tank, and the bastard still makes millions! Key investors/the Board STILL back this fool! Why?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, I had good intentions of actually working more than a few hours today, but I just can't do it! I really had the best of intentions! The thoughts of calling on the idiots in my territory today, just want to make me puke! So, I will fall back on the ALL DAY LIE tradition! I literally can't help myself anymore!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely understand how you feel. It is a daily, weekly, monthly thing with me now. I've grown to accept it, and embrace it. I physically cannot put in more than 3 hours a day, and some days, even that is hard to do! VIVA LA PASCAL!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have made on 5 legitimate calls all week. I don't understand why. Am I just lazy, or just don't give a shit, or what? I don't really know anymore and don't care. It's my norm now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to be a gorgeous day for golf! Time to crank up the Ole' AZ tradition of the ALL DAY LIE! Breakfast at 7 am, and an 8 am tee time guys! Gotta make sure I bring the old iPad along to enter my calls!

Don't "work" too hard today guys!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the panic you guys are showing is laughable! Not a single thing has been said about cutting field sales in the U.S., and you guys are about to piss yourselves! We are fine! They will not cut us because the cascade will catch them as well and they will lose their jobs! They need us to survive! I plan on changing nothing! I will work my 3 hours or so per day. I will continue to lie about calls, and I will survive a layoff, if it happens. In managements' eyes, I am golden! It's too funny to even talk about! They are so fucking stupid! We will be fine, wait and see!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now the 'ALL DAY LIE" becomes even more important! No need to work even 3 hours a day! i am lying about 75% of the time, and loving it! I will never get caught, but I could be caught up in the layoff, so why not fuck off as much as I can. If I do survive this minor layoff, I will go back to busting' my ass and lie only 50% of the time! HA! HA! HA! HA! HO! HO! HO! HEE! HEE! HEE!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Catch who, they having nothing to say about this , it's your boy frenchie he's pulling all the strings and the boys and girls under him have no say in the matter

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is about to shit themselves but not me! Perfect day outside to practice the all day lie AZ tradition, and I plan on enjoying myself! 2 hours work, 1 maybe 2 calls, then by magic, a full day will be there!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny! Sounds like my days every day!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today, was a first for me. I actually lied about every call but one. Why not, it's so easy. I have no fear of the pending layoffs. My guess is we may have close to 90% of us practicing this wonderful AZ tradition! I will still continue to practice the ALL DAY LIE after the small layoff takes place. AZ makes life worth living!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got that right. Let's face it, it's long overdue. Just ride the gravy train until you can't. The models are already done. Those saying there managers or higher ups are making decisions are delusional.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the spirit! I am sure that 100% of all field sales are lying their asses off ! I know I am, but I have been for 16 years!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of sorry ass people here. Never seen so much crying whining. Mommy, help me someone wasn't nice to me, I didn't get a trophy. You mean I don't get a prize for perfect attendance? But I really tried, effort doesn't count?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friends! Gather round and let's are give thanks that it appears that very, very few of us will lose our jobs. The poor contract reps will bear the brunt of the cutbacks. Now, we can once again enjoy our wonderful tradition at AZ....the ALL DAY LIE! I knew I would be spared because of my incomparable ass kissing abilities! Thanks to AZ's wonderful management team for their vote of confidence in their reps! I wish all of you the best!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not shifting from the ALL DAY LIE to the ALL WEEK LIE! Why not? It will give me mortise to play and enjoy life! Join me!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U guys are fucking ass holes! There are a lot of us that don't pull this bullshit! I have one whole state, drive my ass off and have good access!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a liar! You don't have to lie on here, you useless piece of shit! NOBODY in field sales at AZ works a full day...NOBODY! You think lying on here is going to save your lazy ass, well you're wrong!!! THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE YOU IS FIRST CLASS ASS KISSING!

IDIOT!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been lying about calls for so long, I can't remember when I started. It's part of my fiber now. I can't control it, nor do I wish to. I enjoy lying. I enjoy working only a few hours a day, and having tons of free time. I hope I survive this little cut back, because I can never work a real job. I just couldn't do it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for clarifying Captain bone-smuggling Obvious.