THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing!
    I'm an AZ Retiree and I can tell you its a very different Ball Game working for AZ in 2016, than 19 whatever.... Years ago the DM would take your Call Sheets and would visit the MD's on them to see if you actually made the call.
    Needless to say many Reps got axed.
    That said I'm intrigued by the "All' Day Lie".
    A couple quick questions..... does the low mileage on the cars from staying at home not send up a red flag to the management, or do they just not give a shit?
    Also what about faking an MD's signature? would that not have legal ramifications for the forger?
    Speaking for myself I would find staying at home , going to the Movies or Gym way boring. I actually liked leaving the House for the day and getting out of my wife's hair. . I found visiting the small towns fun...... hitting the local library , and hardware store and generally goofing off. Every town I had in my territory I would usually have a few MD's I was buddies with and would always call on them. I always had good selling products so we would never need to talk about products and would just shoot the Shit and then I'd be on my merry way
    I wish I had thought about asking my DMs to take a few calls, as many of them where full of shit and couldn't sell shit!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To answer your question about the ALL DAY LIE, I always leave the house, go on my route, lie about over half the calls, and Never fake a sig. I do as you did, go to Lowe's/Home Depot, Starbucks, the library etc. The mileage is always there. I mix early sigs with a late sig. I meet my spouse for an occasional movie. I go to functions at school all the time. I never fake an entire day.

In primary care, access is horrible, and getting worse. I have a good friend in oncology that tells me over 80% of ONC's are totally "no-see". I also have a good friend that sells Brilinta, and hospitals are getting worse by the day. One week I figured that I actually worked about 2 hours or so a day, most days less than that.

My DM always leaves after about 2 hours. They are worse than we are. They are also useless, and add NOTHING to the sales process. This person stands there like a total fool, arms crossed, and says virtually nothing. Docs frequently make derogatory comments about this person all the time. This management model, if you can call it a model, has been broken for many, many years.

The ALL DAY LIE will only get worse. I would venture to guess that almost all of AZ reps are addicted to it! It's just the way it is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on -Fuck AZ do only what you have and all the other bullshit for contract reps

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomorrow, I take the AZ tradition of the ALL DAY LIE to, what I consider to be, the last and final level. I have spent time analyzing my territory, and have come to the conclusion that I can work about 2 hours per day, and still stay under the radar. I have planned all of this very carefully, looking at where I can easily get an early, and an occasional late sig, and have marked different "places" where I can safely spend time away from detection. I have to be very careful about company car mileage too. I really don't think my sales will suffer. Actually, this will improve my morale, and sales may actually increase. Of course, hiding behind counterparts makes this much easier.

Many AZ reps and DM's have become very proficient in practicing the ALL DAY LIE. But don't get too carried away. The "ALL DAY" factor is much too dangerous a game to play. Be smart about it!

Happy New Year to all the good people at AZ! Oh what the hell! Happy New Year to you too Frenchie! Without you, the ALL DAY LIE would not be possible!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn, this thing has become SOP at AZ! It's amazing that NOBODY works a full day here anymore! I mean nobody is scared anymore to do it! Yet, sales are still good, so this thing really works and works well! Here's to a great 2016, and the ALL DAY LIE!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great way to start off 2016..the ALL DAY LIE! Today, I and my spouse, will go and see The Revenant at 1:10 PM. The iPad will have to be hidden in a purse to get in the movie! Every day this year has been, shall we say, a "short day"!

The ALL DAY LIE is a God send from AZ!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2016 is working out great so far! It's Thursday, and I have averaged about 2 hours each day. Numbers are great too! Just be smart, don't over do it, and keep quiet about your goofing off, and 2016 will be another great year at AZ!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great advice! I might get in 1 real call today, but who knows. The LIE is working wonderfully well! A friend of mine should win COE that works even less than I do! You gotta admit, AZ is a great place to be!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A certain CBD/EBD previous ASD is checking this thread regularly. How sick is that?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't hide from your reputation. We all know who this is referring to.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed
    FIRED FRAUD (FCF)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree who the hell cares move on and get on with your life. how does the poster know if someone else is looking at CF every day if they are not also doing the same???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree-who the hell cares move on and get on with it. Sort of post calling kettle black

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to feel guilty about working part I don't anymore because it doesn't matter. As for others who complain about the job, company, etc. Please stop. wake up where else are you going to find this kind of gravy train!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right! You will never find a gravy train as good as the AZ Train! For Mon-Wed., I have averaged 2 real calls per day, and the rest were, what I call, "pharma figments of imagination"! You can't help but love this!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck AZ , I broke my ass in 2014 won COE- (commission) sucked by the way -received as shit 2.5 pay raise and did okay in 2015 and got 1.5 they suck ass . I am going back to 3 hour days fuck AZ .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what I am talking about! Fuck these assholes! A 3 hour day is the MAX that I will work. THE MAX! Frenchie can kiss my ass!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen brother! 2 hours tomorrow, and then golf! What a life!