Thanks for nothing Novartis. From Alcon

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:46 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All their red tape, corporate structure and ridiculous polices have ruined us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MB starting to make some moves to position Surgical/VC (Alcon) for sale. See the Super Bonus and what it would actually do for the new Alcon. Showing growth, exceed 100% total company attainment, make the overall number without EC and the door could open. Nothing would be better than getting out from under the NVS umbrella.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proper ladies and gentleman do not cast dispersions on another person. If you don't like someone just be polite and keep your thoughts to yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really hope whoever wrote that is joking, which I'll assume you are. I like your humor.

If not, welcome to Cafepharma you may want to read a few threads. FYI- the entire website is based on NOT keeping your thoughts to yourself and none are polite.

Novartis is a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This needs to be at the top of the posts again. Well said.

However, Jumpin' Joe did not have much to do with the acquisition. He is just the captain of the Titanic, and we are band members playing on the deck.

It is greed, arrogance management tyranny that is ruining Alcon. This whole Alcon acquisition was whipped up by a bunch of Swiss fascist, children of the brown coats that fled Germany to avoid prosecution after WW2. They do not care for the people who work for them. Just file your expense reports on time, and do not question authority because they have "vays" of making you comply.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Magic show to a 4yr old.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another classic.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O Novartis, too proud to admit incompetence in the device side of the business, too arrogant to understand a small specialty pharma company and too blind (which is ironic) to see what they've done to both. All your money and resources can't buy competence, humility or hindsight. What a waste.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we were able to shoot down the "open office environment" plan. Sure, spend millions of construction dollars to have everyone sit next to each other. I'm sure we can get a lot of work done in such a noisy environment while having the perv sitting across me staring at my blouse and having the person next to me cough every 2 minutes. Just another of brainless half-ass Novartis idea that would have lowered productivity even further.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please sell us to someone else before you burn us down completely.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't work that way. You need to be totally destroyed before they'll let ya loose. Sorry. Just the NVS way

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are just terrible.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually we can thank Novartis for a few things. Because of all their really smart policies, procedures, and cost saving measures we have more back orders, contract issues and billing problems than any other point in out history.

Simply put Novartis has no clue how to run any aspect of a surgical business.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis please just get the hell out of our business.
    Someone on this thread wrote that Alcon surgical is to Novartis what a magic show is to child.
    It's even worse than that. At least a child believes in magic. No one knows what Novartis believes in.
    Go away, just stop, leave. We hate you so much.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has all of Alcon afilaites moved to SAP yet?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a company?
    A company is a market-free zone. It's a hierarchy.
    If you look at Novartis, it's a miniature Soviet Union with central planning.