Thank you, Mike Tilton

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

25% increase after 6 years on the market? I'm in the OBU and watch how denosumab has to carry the entire BCBU on it's back? What about the CV portfolio? Cardiologists are using more Praluent and the CV division hasn't even broke even with Colanor? Get rid of the entire CV division, it is not even paying for itself. It is time to call it. Restructure all of Amgen, all business units and rid of non performing divisions that weaken our company name and portfolio.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few of us in the field (outside the sales team) had a run in with him at the beginning of the R launch. He was accusatory, impatient, excitable and undiplomatic. Really a terrible first impression. I hope they are coaching him.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen decision to bring in all of that high priced talent from CV powerhouse companies like Astra Zeneca, Novartis, etc has certainly paid off in huge dividends.
    I am glad we have experts on board who can show us how it should be done.
    Thanks Tony!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great Reps + Mike Tilton = Failure

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We the former Onyx reps now in the OBU think the CV reps are all losers.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corlanor keeps the lights on! OBU revenue pales in comparison to what CV brings in with just Corlanor. When you add Repatha to the mix it is an even bigger difference.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fucking Hilarious. Awesome!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First and foremost, this is an advertising gig not a sales job. No f'ing experience from ANYONE at the top nor in regional or divisional management creating and implementing strategy for products at this price point. NO ONE! Not to mention no biological injectable leadership experience. The direction is solely from big pharma (Pfizer, AZ) pill pusher management selling prior products that cost at most $2,200 to $2,500 annually. What a cluster this show has become. They are simply waaayyyy in over their heads. 5-6 reps calling on docs in a decreasing customer access sales model? Oh did I forget to mention...the shittiest account management team to boot? To think that PCPs are going to create the demand at this price point when they're nothing more than employees evaluated by hospital system metrics?!?!?! I'm not saying these now PCP employees don't care about their patients but they're certainly not invested. All of this equals F*cked up!!!!!!!!!!!