Thank you, Mike Tilton

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was so nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule to address business unit while te whole salesforce was on the call this morning. The lack of leadership you have displayed is amazing. We have had the privilege of a single two minute voice mail the entire quarter.

It's time to step aside and let someone with a desire to make this work take over.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That call today was one of the worst I have been on, terribly demotivational.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how it always circles back around to blaming the salesforce. They survey 10 docs and think they have all the answers. And where was Big Mike Tilton? Probably preparing to brow beat a group somewhere. Terrible leader. Very ineffective and should be fired like Rolff.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was probably interviewing because his days are numbered. He is an AZ reject that doesn't know how to lead. He is a charlatan at the helm. Completely out of his element. He needs to go before his super micromanaging style ruins our salesforce completely. The culture is terrible and worsening by the hour.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a trickle down effect. Look at the managers that were hired by him. In the South, it is a mess.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need a few more Canned questions. LOL

Geez, its not alright , people are bolting, are getting ready too.
    we are not to blame, you guys did not realize the magnitude of selling this drug. Plain and simple and now your stuttering all over the place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have no fear his replacement is very near--she was on the call yesterday-take a wild guess who

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's start the odds. When does he go and who does LH bring in?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why not get rid of all the incompetent Mikes......Tilton, Tuller, Savarese.....

The manager at my corner 7-Elleven runs a tighter ship than these imbeciles

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The snow cone food truck in my neighborhood is a lot more profitable!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like it since it gave me time back to spend at the gym.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure hope that none of you rock star sales reps left a decent pharma job for this dog and pony show, if so you're going to be sorry

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You hit the nail on the head. I worked with Tilton at AZ and he was terrible there too. He is as fake as can be. He puts on the nice guy persona to the salesforce during meetings and smacks managers around behind closed doors. He tries to create an uncomfortable environment where managers are afraid to speak up. He doesn't want to hear the truth if it goes against what he is doing. He is terrible at receiving true feedback but loves to make others squirm. He is pompous and arrogant, in addition to being clueless on how to be successful. If you beat a salesforce too hard they become demoralized and disengaged. They will do just enough to stay off the radar while looking for another job.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

turnover % beginning to creep up-should skyrocket once reps realize outcomes not due out for a long time-truth.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard two Houston reps quit this week! Hmm Anyone else leaving soon.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, C.Thompson last until the fall of 2011. Almost 18 months post Prolia launch. So I say Tilton will last until December 2016... When the final numbers come down for Repatha and they realize he botched it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word has it he is on a CCD aka Plan. He will be gone by end of July. He has truly screwed up the launch of Repatha by getting distracted with Corlanor. Some drugs are meant for the minor league. He thought he could beat a sales force enough to make it to the major league World Series with whorelanor. Thank God I still have Prolia. That continues to put food on my table. The poor CV reps are eating scraps in addition to their ration of crap. Pretty sad to see them trying to convince doctors to find patients to put on this drug instead of focusing energy on Repatha. How much revenue did whorelanor bring in so far? What's the potential? And how much potential does Repatha have? I can understand when we get threatened to continue to grow Prolia because of how much money we bring in but give me a break Tilton. When are you going to call it like it is? Whorelanor is a dog with fleas. Let the CV reps do their jobs in Card offices so I can share what they are doing with my PCP and Endos. Don't need a Harvard education to figure that out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until we get our Prolia goals tomorrow and you will bunch yo Under roos up further. Love how they can keep moving us up 20 % or better semester after semester, way to go A Team.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should get rid of the inventiv reps and use that $$$ to negotiate with MCO's-defintely a better ROI-but that probably makes too much sense!!