Thank you for your service Robert, Laurie & others.

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2016 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As we develop our strategic plan to create the new Valeant, we are adding top talent to the leadership team, promoting high-performing leaders from within, and creating new structures and processes to help strengthen operations as we move forward," said Joseph C. Papa. "I extend my sincere appreciation to Rob Chai-Onn, Laurie Little and Pavel Mirovsky for their efforts on behalf of Valeant over many years, and we all wish them well in their future endeavors."

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are quite a few employees jumping up and down with glee with the knowledge that the Queen of Mean Laurie Little has been shown the door. About f'ing time!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! If she hadn't botched the PR on Philidor and the price hikes, prices may not have dropped so severely. In effect, her incompetence accelerated Pearson's departure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, you think this is a PR problem? This was a shady, probably illegal, house of cards and a little gust of wind (Citron) took it down. If you think well written press releases were going to save this, you're nuts.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and no. I completely agree with you about how corrupt the company is. But an A League PR firm could have managed the damage in the court of public opinion. And face it, that's what was driving the stock prices for so long. Put a good spin on everything to buoy up the stock prices and Pearson may have survived.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 100% on what an A class spin doctors can do. So it is a good thing they were not involved.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lack of adequate PR was also a function of Pearson's belief that administration was as much of a waste of money as was having an R&D department. He always boasted about Little's ability to spin PR and Investor Relations plates, and take on any other task he threw her way, functions that in any other top pharma company would have dedicated separate teams.

Remind me again why the Masters of the Universe thought Pearson was a genius?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

remind me how Ari and Rob rosiello are still around! Ari behind philidor and Walgreens disasters. Rosiello is most incompetent CFO in all of business. Both Mikey boys buddies.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because financial analysts love a good bedtime story. They always want to believe. Real analysis matters very little anymore since CEOs and Boards are more concerned about flipping the company than long term viability.

Say what you want about Trump, Hillary, China, etc. We are our own worst enemy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you should be ashamed to write such trash

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP was able to surround himself with semi-incompetent "yes" men or women, working for him and on the Board. If you challenged him, you were booted. You were forced to drink the kool-aid and had to never sell your shares, whether bought or exercised. Basically, he ran the company like a dictator.

When the company was smaller, Rob and Laurie was able to frolic comfortably in the shallow end. When the company exploded, they were guppies in the ocean, way out of their element with their small minded thinking. Tanya was in a similar situation, and they blamed her for the meltdown, too.

Geez, where were the high-priced auditors? Didn't they sign off on the financials, too.