Texas reps leaving to competitors

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2016 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of three in the last 3 weeks. I know of 3 more by Thanksgiving. Stryker is going to have a big Ruth's Chris bill in October

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S&N took my family to IHOP. Under the new Zimmer/Biomet austerity program we were hungry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps were trying to extend their special deal from last year and were told to walk. They did and now they are getting paid to sit for a year...not bad! All of those special deals will end and there is no negotiation this time!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice to know Zimmer mgmt read CP. because they have no control. the last post was wishful thinking

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. That is not all what happened. Zimmer didn't see it coming

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZB was blindsided by the rep defections. Stryker came in and offered a better deal. End of story?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zimmer is playing defense nationwide, in all segments. OK sales are masking some huge undercurrents. Bad news is coming. What the heck happened to Big Z?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm flipping business so fast your head will spin. I'm a truck driving, gun toting, red meat eating, trump voting son of a gun. Zimmer doesn't need me? It's Zimmers business and I am just managing it? Yeah, OK. We will see about those management claims. Game on

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are reps leaving ZB? The new company is a powerhouse.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I seriously agree with the previous message. Why would anyone leave Zimmer/Biomet with better products and higher commissions to go to Stryker and make less and push inferior products. Zimmer Biomet pays around 10% and Stryker pays around 7%! Doesn't make sense.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10%??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10% 1099
    7% distributor

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are getting a bad deal.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commission rates are still all over the place with ZB. I talk to reps all over the country and it's not a level playing field. Stryker has the lowest rates!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not a level playing field with the ZB distributors either. It is not a level playing field with Stryker. It is not a level playing field anywhere