Terrible meeting

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you implying that they have the same smelling breath as a monkey, or that their breath stinks because of all the monkey they eat?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asshat,

There are MANY people posting here unlike your replies which is done by one depraved, confused idiot who obviously suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. Look it up, douche lips.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Criticism is the engine of truth" Well done on this post!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree, spot on description of the truth!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot On! The troll eats too much monkey butt! This troll must view our postings 24 - 7! What a miserable donkey butt!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I loved our meeting and I rate it a 9 out of 10. The sessions were of value and the folks I met were welcoming and great! Happy to be with Shire!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree - - - best run pharma meeting I have attended.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the same KK troll cut & pasting again. Oh well, at least we know this isn't KK herself. She would have scored it a full 10.

So where did they screw up that made you deduct a point? Not enough ass kissing time?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"yawn"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here, right after your ever predictable, sexist, fake ass, rah rah posts.

I love Shire! Great selling!!! (Insert vomit sound byte)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boring

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8/10

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to say that the responses in favor of KK are a lot less clever than the ones who oppose. Not to mention a lot less accurate too. Just sayin'

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burp

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some losers bitches who work in the kitchen of a restaurant or dinner as oppose of doing their jobs their monkey asses are taking words from other posts to make new one about KK just changing the damn dates. Iam on to you bitches need to quit. Have don't problem with KK and never will. I don't give a shit either way at this point. This doesn't change the fact that some motherfuckers have been doing some illegal shit that's has been brought to my attention and their not getting away with it. So whatever AB and Amanda W from New Jersey, BITCHES they are coming for You and anybody else involved. Lol You better go get you some antidepressants because you are going need them.