Terrible meeting

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. But then again, I've never had entire threads dedicated to me like she has. Thats quite an accomplishment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen - - - Truth Prevails!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Monkey Breath: You post nasty messages daily - - - did Kathy fire you? Your obsession is clinically troubling and you need serious psych help!! Your life must be miserable that you feel a need to post crapy daily. Ask for help!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called debating an issue of which she has created many and the more you try to respond by calling names (as opposed to sticking to facts) the more people like me will respond. And it's not just me posting, you can bet on it!!!!

As far as "clinically troubling" goes, it's more fitting to apply that to the person we're discussing. Rotten to the core and that's based on person experience and observations. F' her and you (probably one in the same)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't mind being at the meeting, and I had some fun in the evenings. BUT, it was a huge waste of time and money, in my opinion. We could have gotten everything accomplished that was actually important in one day at local meetings.

And the certification process? Comical.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, certification was hilarious and ridiculous.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I have sat back and read these posts and I am new to Shire...so my 2 cents worth. It's a meeting. It's not vacation, so let's put our big boy/girl pants on and suck it up. I've been in pharma/biotech for over 20 years. I have been to worse meetings and I have been to May one other meeting that was better. The industry has changed, accept the changes and stop you whining or change jobs. As far as the certification, have you thought that maybe this is due to the industry that we work in and this is a requirement by all those dang lawyers. Yeah, it was stupid, but that is what is required for you to have a job, don't want to do it, nobody is holding a gun to your head to stay here. We are suppose to be adults that are professional, I truly understand where everybody is complaining, but this industry has changed. Accept it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally, a mature and thoughtful post!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll alert!

If you are so accepting and have all this experience why are you even on this website?Practice what you preach old timer. Plus, certification is not for compliance reasons. Here it's all about control.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certification is to protect the company from lawsuits, donkey arse! Grow up and do what y'all are told to do and you will get your paycheck, donkey breath!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! It's so a certain person can metric-test your knowledge of the material. How do I know this? Because a certain Sr level VP was giving advice to a rep one time at a previous meeting certification and guess what? His advice was actually off-label.

Now it's time for you to do your job and wrap your cake hole around a donkey dick. Check out you girl, rumor is she has one in hiding.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overall the meeting was fine. I am not a big fan of NSMs but this one was well run and the information sessions were pretty good. The location and food were good and I had no problems with flights in and out. Can't wait for the drug to be approved and sell - - -- kind of bored waiting to get at it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*** yawn ***

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mouth open again? How fitting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, its not called debating. Its called a mentally disturbed person who is taking to an anonymous board as a chicken-shit way of unloading his immature rants on an entire group of people who do not agree nor care. Get it-we dont care! We do not feel the same way you do. We are tired of your rants and endless accusations that mean nothing to any of us. Do you understand that we came to Shire in spite of your desperate and pathetic warnings? Please please please get some psychological help.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See what I mean? These nuts are perfect for each other. Lead by the biggest one of all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a transparent attempt to make it seem as though KK supporters are many and unhappy employees rare. The facts are rather clear and beyond dispute:

1. KK has never earned a promotion of bigger role without assistance PS and their crew.
    2. KK et al have been involved in the 2 companies who were subjected to record fines for discrimination and other bad bahavior.
    3. One writer, with a style characterized by her misogyny, poor grammar, plagiarized quotes, fixation on B&L, and overuse of the word troll, has been infecting multiple Shire CP boards actively defending management.
    4. We all heard that KK reads CP
    5. The threads complaining about our current leadership are among the most viewed, longest lasting, and most frequently visited threads on CP.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for posting this. We know that the displeasure with KK is rampant, just look at all the talk behind her back. Just because not everyone posts their issues doesn't mean that it's not well known.

Your post is 100% spot on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll: Quit it already! Bro you are one sick dude! Chill and go see a psych!