Terrible meeting

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire newbie here. I liked the meeting and its no big deal to conduct business during the day. I enjoyed the evening functions and met a number of great new folks. It is interesting that there are negative comments and I bet they weren't even at the meeting! I like my job at Shire!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a man who made a move and got denied. So you hit on KK and she turned you down. Waaaaaaa! Grow up. No one here cares about your problems with her. We came on board regardless of all your propaganda. Most of us know her. We have worked with her and for her. Must not be too bad, because all the seats were filled and we are "all in". Your constant posting here has served one purpose and one only: for us to rally for her! If you don't like her or the company move on! Posting here is not hurting her. Its not stopping her success. Its not even entertaining anymore. Most of us think you have some mental issues.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks again Kathy. You're not pretty, you have a horse face. Why should I be jealous of your company hopping and turning them into shells of what they once were? Get over yourself!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Troll: Happy April Fool's Day - - - for you its everyday!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A newbie? Exactly why you should sit back and observe. You have nothing to compare it to. I guess it's too hard for you to comprehend that there are differing opinions. That is if you even work here?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a completely egotistical, sexist comment. As if she even has a pulse? There's usually why people are alone in life and take out their frustrations at work. You are seeing a clear example of this right here at Shire.

Go back to sniffing her gas and maybe in a year from now you'll end up at her new company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not what I hear. Heard she's consumed by all the negative press.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on post!!! I also like my job!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to disappoint you but it doesn't seem like it. We were laughing about your posts the other day.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no I'm not disappointed, I'm positive you're wrong. When you mention cafepharma while ON STAGE I'm sure that she's here reading it, and it's not the first time she's mentioned it. We know she obsess about it. So nice try but I'm not buying it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With her ego she can't handle the fact that people don't like her. What's sad is she doesn't even realize it's cause and effect.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, quit being a monkey butt! Get a life!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does anyone have to get a life who is critical? Unfortunately anyone who has given her feedback has been steamrolled by Perry in the process and moved aside or out. How about the subject herself look at all of this animosity here (served up by many) and look to make a change? Not one person ever in pharma has received this much negative criticism outside of Martin Shrkeli for what he did with the pricing of that AIDS drug. At some point look in the mirror and say WTF, maybe it is time for a change. I'm sure then the rants will die down.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A troll has to hate!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And followers will always be mislead. If you are "tight" with you know who, it's because you are gullable as shit and easily swayed. Enjoy being a loser!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your constant reply is repetitive..... "Troll". I think we've learned to expect it already. Funny how you never deny or debate what is said. Thats because it's all true and EVERYONE KNOWS IT DUMB ASS!!!!! How about posting on what she's done thats positive?

Come on sweetie, time to blow your girl's horn. Tell us all about how she was recruited to each of her jobs.... By the same idiot! This is too funny now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over yourself. It was not a terrible meeting nor a cluster F. For the number of people in attendance, it ran quite smoothly and with the exception of a group session or maybe two, it was very attention keeping. Hard to do. The Monday night event was the quickest I have ever witnessed. I have been to a few that I fell asleep at the table at MIDNIGHT and they were still dragging on. The guest speakers were informative and entertaining. If you are going to complain about it, I would have to label you as an overbearing and over exaggerating complainer or an immature bitch who needs to stay home without a paycheck.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you care so much? tell us what she has done to you? what's your beef. from this is looks like straight up jealousy. she got better jobs than you because of who she knows? Well that's a novel concept in business. <<sarcasm>>

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what? who cares? you don't like her. we get that. move on. it's gotten boring.