Terrible meeting

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete clusterfuck. Crap hotel. Bad food. Embarrassing long winded speeches. Big pharma. Crap stock.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must have been at a different meeting?
    I thought ran very smoothly for the size, hotel was nice, food surprisingly good for Pharma, and you have to expect long winded speeches at the first all BU meeting.
    And I'm not drunk on the kool-aid, new to Shire and truly impressed

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The head of Oph speech was the best I thought! Go Shire

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. KK was great not having known her previously.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much Kool Aid did you have to drink at the meeting?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a totally farcical post (que Al Michaels) I mean come on, please? Let's just say IF KK was firing on all cylinders, no one is going to post she was "great". It just doesn't happen. No one gives that much of a shit to come on here and willingly do this. Nice try KK.

Just do your job, treat people with respect and dignity and for once take a little feedback about your micromanaging ways. If you would collaborate you'd find more people would actually like you.

In my opinion the meeting was a four on a scale of 1-10.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg you have to have been living under a rock right? Or maybe this was better than Valeant was treating all of you. I thought this meeting was a joke.
    All of the above is true but I'll go one step further and mention that KK talked to the OBU like we were idiot children. Her tone at times was condescending and patronizing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you know she was recruited for travel sports teams and she's only launched billion dollar drugs? She is so impressive that people wait in line to kiss her a- ehhh, talk to her!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for her and those who wish to kiss her ass! I doubt that on the drugs. I'm pretty sure the products over at BL weren't in the Billions.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are those surveys anonymous?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Head of Oph???

Is that the ever beautiful, triple G, Miss Ophelia?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rate the meeting a 7.5/10. Pretty good sessions!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3/10 for me. Sessions were repetitive and drawn out. Saturday and Sunday sessions were not needed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give the meeting an 8 out of 10. It was great to meet with a number of new people and the food was good.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people kill me!! I thought this meeting was one of the best that we've had in awhile. I give it a 9 out of 10. As far as KK, you have a great leader in opthalmics - quite honestly, I will miss her in neuro. If you thought this meeting was awful - perhaps it's time to move along.....the negativity on this thread is getting old. It's not a perfect company but no one forces you to stay here either. Go make yourself happy - life's too short!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!!! The troll is either not with our company or he needs to LEAVE our company!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meeting was awful. That guy Perry sounds like my drunk uncle at holiday parties. He slurs his words and makes no sense. Total dweeb.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually think it was a great meeting..
    The break out sessions were repetitive but the overall meeting focus was for Shire as a company. Where we are and where we are going and that part of the meeting was inspiring..
    As far as KK she's and intelligent/ attractive woman and that unfortunately makes small minded chauvinistic men hate her and women jealous of her....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao, I am NOT jealous of KK! She needs a life, to learn trust. We are not children we are grown, tenured sales people who are fully capable of launching a drug and going through this process before it's approved. I just felt like we were not treated that way.
    Yes the sessions were horribly redundant and the PC certification was laughable, focus was good for the overall meeting it could have been shortened up a bit. It's a good job and a good company, but if a recruiter calls I will still listen.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well reality is the certification is always ridiculous but part of the job..
    There is nothing worse than not feeling trusted but in this industry unfortunately there are so many who can't... It's a good job and a good company that will only get better.
    As sales people we should always be listening and interviewing that's part of it...

:)