Team Three Bag Structure

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2016 at 7:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True there were many cuts but remember there was a merger with Schering and many positions were duplicated. I agree that the business is not functioning well besides the merger issues required to execute headcount.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For all it's worth, I heard MAY as well.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

asymmetrical deployment... seems to happen June 1 and December 1... quiet and deadly...no warning.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon. In the very near future you will be into your daily routine. You will casually check MVX and there it will be, an urgent private message announcing a mandatory teleconference the next day. That is when reality sets in. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Do not plan any expensive purchases or trips until you see how the cards will be dealt. This is a good time to be cautious, conservative and get your house in order. Good luck to all!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This poster must be former Merck. Nobody has checked mvx in months/years. Barely even remember my number. Do we even still have it?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He buddy better check your voice mail asap. You have over 1,000 messages waiting for a response.

:)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha, that is too funnny. Just checked my mvx and had two rambling messages about prices increases several months ago.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. That thing is archaic, just like me. Who remembers checking mvx about 5-6 times a day, on a PAY phone? Ha!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck is so crafty I bet someday they leave a 60 day WARN notice on MVX. No one would ever know until you got the call to pickup the fleet car. Technically, we still have a policy that states reps are to check mvx twice per day. Wouldn't put it past em'.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prior to the IPAD rep monitoring and tracking movements software a director had all reps call their voicemail at 8AM and 5PM daily from payphone to monitor your location at the time. It was a way to track your location and insure you are located within your geography within that time window.

Now they know where you are 24/7. The Chinese and North Koreans must be jealous of Merck's tracking.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will we know something?