Talent genocide

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are dropping by the masses. People leaving, being pushed out, fired! I'm not sure why valeant has not seen that OraPharma has a huge problem. They need to fire upper managment or sell this company. How come everyone is on a plan except MC? I'm not sure what the company's motive is? This slaughtering doesn't motivate anyone. The newer people are even wondering what they have gotten themselves into. According to MC we should all be on a plan! We all suck. It's time to look into the mirror. If Valeant doesn't have the balls, then do us all a favor and quit. We need a leader before this company fails!! I'm hoping we can get out of this tailspin of doom.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a nice idea. But we have a cowardly management team that won't challenge him because they are all his pals. The only way matt goes is if someone leads the managers into pushing him out. It will never happen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These posts are silly. You're supposed to be able to sell all products. Anyone that I have heard of going on a plan which are few are on plans because the sales are terrible. I know of 3 people who should be fired because our manager is all over them about not selling anything but arestin. The rest of the team is wondering how they have stayed here so long. The one person who was fired hadn't sold onset in 4 months and sold a few ez pens in 2 months. Only people that aren't trying feel bad for those that the managers are putting on plans. It's obvious they are posting on cafepharma also.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about all the turnover? Hello ? We are losing a lot of great people who are fed up with the way this place is managed. Of course there is always turnover but this is the worst I have ever seen it. I think EVERYONE would leave if given the opportunity (even the new people) And by the way no one can sell all 3 products. Everyone knows the other 2 products are failures. People are selling it because they have to. I'd like to see how many offices are re-ordering this crap. Not all markets are the same. There are plenty of areas that couldn't sell Arestin like um New York. Lol. The only reason they are doing well is because of Rx and when that ships sinks they will be in trouble. The other two products are over priced with failed results. They both suck. As far as firing, that will never happen and Matt will never leave because after this he goes back to being rep where he belongs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crap or not-it's our job to sell it. Kinda like car sales :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is our job...and it sucks :). But, the main reason it has sucked is because the goals are un-realistic. Sure, there will always be some who do ok hitting all parameters, but when the vast majority are struggling it's kinda obvious that there are some issues that need to be fixed. I know, I know: Just quit crying and sell! Well, looks like many of the best have quit trying and left. Arestin has long passed it's product life-cycle. Onset is a great product, with proven efficacy, just wayyyyyy over-priced for sodium bicarb. LA la la.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Firing and turn-over in LA has been amazing!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager was a head-case! Conference calls were a joke! There were some good reps there, but probably not for long.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onset a great product? That's a judgement call. It too is as old as Arestin. It never sold and it never will. It hasn't yet! There just isn't the need for it. The basic idea is a good one but we're not just presenting the onset way. We're suggesting a whole new way of the way practice owners run their business. And since we've been burning them for years with failed programs and shit products, they equate us with outdated, trash. I swallow my pride in practices today that I use to proudly walk into.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was hired by MC. Of course she's a head case. Probably great in the sack, though. Especially when she drinks!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Aren't you special, feeling like it's okay to judge others and their sales abilities?? This job is the WORST job I've ever had. I've been here less than 2 yrs, and If it was only Arestin and Onset I could stay. But EZ white is horrible and I refuse to sell it any longer. I feel like the biggest jerk making offices buy it. And the Goals are quite unattainable. The reason some of those people got shoved out is because they have pride (at least a little bit left after OraPharma has beat them down). They refused to load shitty product into their offices, which would ultimately not only hurt their Arestin business, but also their reputations.

I bet this place was was awesome 5 or 10 yrs ago. I wish I could focus on selling Arestin only and killing it. Instead we have onset and ez dragging us down, and it's time to go. I wish you all the best.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Los Angeles manager wasn't qualified to manage herself yet alone a group of people. That is why Matt hired her. He doesn't want anyone to challenge him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He likes em dumb and desperate. Wait... I think I saw a short film with the same plot.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 kits of EZ White is difficult to sell? That is only 2 re-orders in my territory. Listen, there are far too many AM complainers here (and at every company for that matter) that are new and old. If you have had a sales job before this one (hopefully you have), you have sold products that aren't the "best in show" but had to make due. EZ White is like every other whitening product on the market. Tough to sell, period.

If you don't like what you "have" to sell, then leave. It is pretty simple. Go start your own business and see what products you can pick up. I am sure that bag of yours would be filled with shit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea!! Get out there and sell this Shit and be proud of the crap you got!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, enough whining. Just get it done. Stock is strong, products good, people good.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your sarcasm was not lost on me. Very funny!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another complainer who will soon leave.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is strong? None of us will be around long-term to enjoy reaping the benefits. Products good? Which product? Overpriced Arestin? The rest are shit! People good? The ones rowing the boat are good. The Captains are worthless.