Take notice!

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2016 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The women who is currently running for president might actually get my vote because something she said. ( No longer will big corporations be able to receive tax breaks while handing out pink slips.)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The more I see of the Trump campaign, the more it reminds me of decision making at Nephron.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SC will never get it done. Relaunch Nephron Orlando and watch the rebirth with Orlando's one and only true team Nephron. We are the best!!

5. Dicks out for Harambe!!!

6. Bush did Harambe!
    Harambe was innocent...

Dicks out for Harambe!!!

7. Other than the near collapse of NPC....Lou is also very likely to be responsible for:

1) Watergate
    2) Iran-Contra
    3) Bengazi
    4) The ballot counting in Broward County during the 2000 Presidential Election.
    5) The bursting of the sub-prime mortgage bubble & the subsequent recession beginning in 2007.
    6) The primary victories of Donald Trump.
    7) The inability to find WMDs in Iraq.
    8) The current gridlock in congress.
    9) WWI & WW2
    10) The death of; HARAMBE (Dicks out in rememberance)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true!! At least there is not much thinking to do with just 6 or 9 reps left!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On a serious note... what is the status of Nephron these days? Is Orlando all but shut down? Is SC really making and selling anything yet? Haven't heard anything in the news about Nephron. At what point would there be consequences to failing to provide the 700 SC jobs?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orlando is in it's final days, The dregs of what are supposedly the best workers are becoming more twisted as the days get less and are clearly taking full advantage of the lack of supervision with reported coffee and chat sessions for the first hour after arrival every morning and extended breaks throughout the working day.
    They are reportedly being made to work mandatory overtime to cope with increasing demand with too few employees who are interested in working.
    For the majority it is party central being carried by the few.
    The one thing they all have in common is the desire the get the fuck out without concrete evidence of exactly when that blissful release will be.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye, Bye craphon!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So lines are actually running and products selling?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For now, yes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been waiting for someone to ask or provide info about the new warning letter... Is everyone left at Nephron still afraid of the dynamic duo? It will probably go onto the FDA website in the next round of warning letter releases. But, I'm sure that will have no impact of the meteoric rise from the ashes that is most certainly on the horizon... Any day now everything will be fine... any day now sales will be up... any day now the quality issues will go away... any day now the SC manufacturing floor will be fill with active lines... any day...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you predicting another recall?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, i can't believe what happened today

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What???