T3 Goals

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2016 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trin is a failed product (peak sales were predicted as 2 billion USD LOL) so with our "pipeline" Lundbeck's only hope is for Rex to outperform big time.

Thus if you sell Rex you are screwed. Unfortunate reality.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What??? Trintellix a failure???? No, it will be the #1 branded drug in America. Of course Pristiq and Viibryd have to go off patent first. But hey, then it will be #1.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an F'ing idiot and don't know shinola about these products. The products are not the problem, right Glover?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She believes unicorns and gold at the end of rainbows! We need her to crunch the numbers and defend our region- managed care goals etc! She is sweet but we need the business aspect- we need her to speak up against outrageous goals and poorly run contests . As we need our managers to do the same instead of being "yes" men!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point, nothing can be done to boost the morale of the sales force. There has been way too much damage done by management. We are now "box checkers", and nothing more. No need to list the many, many problems we have, because nothing is ever addressed. I would be thankful for accurate sales data instead of the made up BS they send out every week.

Nope, too much water has gone under the bridge.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL these goals are a joke! I agree with other posters that it is a way to limit bonus payout so that we hit our budget targets for Denmark. It is unfortunate that the managers are intimidated by the senior "leadership" and will not speak up. Why in the world would they think we can outpace the market with such poor managed care? They refuse to understand the market - only the NE has a chance. "Can we do this?" LOL all the way to the recruiter

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just had my highest Rexulti week ever.
    Still short of T3 goal by 25%

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give everyone a 20% increase each quarter. Example: 100 trx + 20% = 120 goal next trimester. 120 + 20% = 144, 144 + 20% = 172 trx by end of third trimester. That ends up being a 72% increase over a year. That's doable. We all all make money, company and reps. PA and JA, you don't give a 43%-78% increase every quarter, too few meet quota and everyone else is just disgruntled and looking. Please treat us better.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with you and would add: give a goal and leave it there, this moving of the goal during the trimester is so unfair. If I achieve 100% but nation does 105% now my payout is lowered. How is this fair??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And WHY are the Gamma goals LESS than the Beta?????!!!!! Betas have 2 products! Their Rexulti goals are 75%+++ and then have goals of 25%++++ while the gamma counterpart has 1 product and a goal of 15%!!!!! HOW IS THIS FAIR?????????????? This is SO SO SO WRONG!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would any beta rep talk about Rexulti this trimester? The Trintellix goals are high but not ridiculously high. No more Rexulti talk from me until November 1st.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's fairly obvious that Beta is the "red headed step child". Alpha has, in reality, one drug, as well as gamma. We do the work for Alpha with Trin, so we are the only sales team with 2 drugs. Beta is definitely not the team to be on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the company does right thing and adjusts payouts when the nation does not obtain these ridiculous goals. They also need to adjust so that BETA doing more work than GAMMA , gets a bit more on average than the GAMMAS. I mean , PLEASE... be fair, home office!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us original beta reps wouldn't be as pissed off about gamma, if gamma came in at a salary of $55-60k. But they didn't. Hence the problem.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why bother? No one cares and no one is going to change the grid or pay attention to the employee survey or get preferred advantage on a real managed care plan or do any of the things we were promised when we left other jobs to come here. Just keep looking and eventually you too can be hired by a real company and forget this small time player

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love when the Gamma reps on my team get glorified. They are selling an established product with Lundbeck and Takeda reps that been in place since Trin/Brin launch. They get credit when it's undetermined if they are responsible for it. They are going to go where the business is of course, and it doesn't matter if its only coming from one overlapping Beta territory.

My next life I want to be a Gamma Rep.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares anymore about the goals, or anything else here for that matter. It just doesn't matter anymore.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The US sales force is contributing over half of all the revenue for this company! They need to treat us better!!! Denmark needs to wake up and see how they are demotivating the force and treating us poorly with unattainable goals, contests with parameters so out of reach- that very few will make anything, and poor management from a buffoon GJ or is it TJ?!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are obviously insecure and jealous. Loser boy!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest