T3 Goals

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2016 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When i looked at the % increases for Rexulti/Trin., I just shook my head. This is their way of controlling bonus payout. It just gets worse and worse. Talk about demoralizing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They also plan layoffs in Q4 to limit bonuses. This will be done quietly under the pretext of merging departments and teams. I'm sorry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good try jackass! We don't have quarters

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck, as every other company, reports to Wall St. every quarter, not trimesters. The goals are outrageous for a reason. My guess is that they are setting the table for a layoff sometimes late this year or early next year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to disappoint but yes Lundbeck has quarters. 4 of them as a matter of fact. It is at those intervals that the company reports its earnings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also see Canada, South America, and finance/HR for recent examples. Who's next?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what you are referring to. In re the T3 goals, everyone is basically in a state-of-shock. The attitude is, screw it, there's no way in hell to come even close. They finally nailed the last nail in the "morale coffin".

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those not currently making T2 goals, take another look at the increase you were just given. Don't calculate your %increase from T2 goal to T3 goal. Look at what you sold in T2 and compare it to T3. What you will find is that your goal, like mine more than doubled. And to respond to the ditzy blond RBD who asks "Can we do this????" The answer is a resounding NO.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am afraid they have succeeded in destroying the sales team, from RBD's on down. They know these goals are insane, but they don't care. They know that bonus payout will be next to nothing, but they don't care. They know that 8 calls a day is beyond realistic, but they don't care. Constant field rides from DM's that have 8 or even less reps, sales data that's shit, and no pipeline. Not good people. Not good.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goals are ridiculous and unattainable! Almost 90 % for a few on our team!! The contest was also a joke! The parameters they set were ludicrous! ( get a new writer and script- but it can only come from a small list- If you get a new writer and script and make money for the company - BUT they are not on this tiny list- you DONT get credit!!!! Crazy!! i liked this company until all this! What the heck! WHO was the dumb one that made these rules up and the goals??????????????? Leadership has never been this bad and is at a NEW LOW!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people on my two contest lists are not h/vh I can't even sort them in the data by h/vh!

who picked these lists?? and agree with above--why a small list of NOT h/vh for a contest that is supposed to be h/vh??

so discouraging almost impossible to get 9!!!! new writers (for lowest level) and get the required scripts for second part.

Also my goal for R went through the roof and the baseline on the IC doesn't match my scorecard from the months in question Sales ops and marketing is just making stuff up now

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares about this stupid contest, or the insane T3 goals! Nobody cares ...period! This was all planned by upper management! They KNOW we can't hit these goals, which allows them to severely limit bonus payout. Talk about not getting credit, just look at the ridiculous lack of credit for Rex for medicare patients! I will never even mention Part D coverage ever again, because i DON'T get credit! Also, a new psych just moved in my territory, and called me for Trin samples, and I have no plans on going by until the next "snap shot" and primary address is changed, so i will get credit for their rx's! Just another example of Lundbeck's insane policies!

Lundbeck has lost the respect of it's salesforce. At least we don't have another national meeting planned this year, thank God!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like the Beta team got the crazy 75% or higher goals and the gammas got 15% . Does that mean they are looking to cut betas? Betas are experts on 2 products- would seem like the wrong team to go after? Well- if they do and try and make it about not achieving goals- there may be some lawsuits! No sales team in any industry can ask for outrageous goals like these!!!! Lawsuits will be rampant of they try to justify cutting the sales force due to not reaching 80-90% goal increases! Let's share law firms - please... We need to be prepared!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, let me tell you that you don't have a leg to stand on. There is no lawsuit potential here. What you do is vote with your feet! Start looking now to find something else. The line has been drawn, and they are making it crystal clear where they stand. The goals were deliberately set sky high, for a reason. You can't sue them, so find another company. That's the best bet on the table now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawsuit: No, Leave : Yes but the bigger issue here is the fact that beta does twice the work of gamma. 2 drugs, 2 sets of partners, 2 disease states. Think about this- gamma gets paid the same as beta yet does half the work. Remember, and this slipped out on one of our conference calls last year. The only reason the gamma sales force was hired was to meet a metric agenda put forth by Takeda. They are essentially do what a contract sales force would do and that is "collect signatures." When you consider how much Trintellix has increased in sales since their arrival vs. how much they cost, excluding the Takeda payout, they are an abject failure when measuring ROI. Bitter? maybe I'm just tired of pulling my weight and theirs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with all the post. I would guess most post are beta. I have never had a needs improvement rating until now. My mid year even had improvement plan verbage if I don't attain t3 Rex goals. I have always made Tri goal, but Rex T2 was not attainable and now get a 70 % increase, not from t2 sales, but from t2 goal. T3 is completely unrealistic. Apparently Tri doesn't count. This is demoralizing at best. "Can we do this?" Really??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a HUGE sticking point for beta. Gamma literally has half the responsibility of beta, yet makes the same money! Just another example of Lundbeck's poorly thought out policies! People are really fed up with these insane policies! It's incredibly obvious that the people in the HO are completely incompetent! It's past time to go!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the same ditzy blonde RBD as I do. Very well said.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notice post times on these threads. Almost all are in evening. We are working harder, longer hours to get a bonus that's either cut by unrealistic goals or an area multiplier that tags 20% off the top. Wise Up PA and JA we are not happy! And don't start putting people on plans! ! And don't even get me started on the creating positive tension BS!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That 'ditsy blond RBD' is the worst I've seen in all my years of Pharma. Totally clueless.