Synergy Aquired by Shire. Our contracts have been cancelled, all interviews stopped

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard from hiring manger this morning. All of us are gone, don't get a dime.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely untrue!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can confirm. My offer was rescinded this afternoon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess no one believed your scare tactic. Maybe you should find something more constructive to do with your time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis canceled Entresto contract in less than 6 months of employment. Don't see how Synergy getting acquired doesn't terminate us immediately?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

untrue
    Publicis has Not cancelled the ENTRESTO contract in less than 6 months. The contract is still on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry man but ya gotta check Shire's career boards talk to recruiters. I for one received call from outside recruiter GI specialty and reviewing career boards Shire checkmark boom regionals and directors openings for GI. recruiters not disclosing but looks pretty familiar Shire buyout and makes sense why some Synergy managers talking smack in dallas sending candidates to Shire for jobs

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since half or Synergy's leadership team is from Shire, why would they be "talking smack"? The Synergy people are on very good terms with their friends at Shire, but are going to move forward as an autonomous company. No Shire buyout! Stop telling stories.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, what's the story on this buyout. Did this Chris guy nail it or not? I've put in my 2 weeks to current employer, kind of nervous I'll just have a severance check waiting for me..

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The next few weeks should be telling, IMO. If there's no buyout before we launch this drug, I think our jobs will be okay. If they buy us in the next few weeks, I think all we get is a severance check and acquiring company will sell this. We need to be the ones to launch this drug.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis WILL NOT LAUNCH THIS DRUG. The acquiring company will want total control, launches are crucial and not to be left to a sales force/company with no skin in the game or investment in the long term success of the drug.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It takes months for an acquisition to go through in the first place. I doubt they wait around to launch the drug and push the date past March.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love all these "know-it-all" SGYP long bag holders that come to cafepharma and tell us how drug companies are going to run their operations. This guy really nailed it, what happened to the acquiring company that wanted to control the Trulance launch? Maybe Synergy just wanted to go alone and didn't have enough money to hire their own sales force? Publicis launches drugs all the time, they help both big pharma and small biotechs like Synergy that can't afford their own sales force. Eventually, if Trulance launch goes according to plan, the reps will get rolled over to Synergy and maybe the stock price will get to whatever share price you hope to sell a it.

PS - I bought under $3 and sold it above $6 in 6 months time and I knew they weren't selling this company, not bad doubling your investment in 6 months!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice penny stock flip, loser.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock keeps dropping, Shire hostile takeover? Maybe Chris was right..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These days all pharma launches are a joke because they can't sent doctors to Hawaii anymore. The first three years are spent determining which reps to keep. Unfortunately these reps often suck ruining access and reputation for normal reps. It is during these years that companies take a "let the chips fall as they may" approach. Same old management that needs to be gutted. Wholesale. Period.

Name a drug launch that went well in the last ten years.

Crickets.