Swooooosh!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2015 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gish is amazing and he is an obvious fan of "The Godfather". He sent 3 catfish, each weighing 3 pound to Frawleys office Friday morning. The fist were wrapped in a lab coat that T&D had been using for their role play sessions for new hires. He had 2 chop sticks in the mouth of each fish which leave no doubt what this is about. As a member of the marketing team, I am scared to see what will happen on Monday.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frawleys is obviously taking the threats by the G-man seriously! It's 10am and the Gish is still not at work. I have not seen this much security at Waterford Drive since the day Ted Raad was fired. Just saw Dan and T-ford out back by the pond pacing and what appeared to be yelling. This place is a tender box people and it is all over sushi! Pray for us!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to believe it may also be about Aptiom sales being pathetically flat and projections showing the trend line will not cover reps salaries until 2021, Latuda only being actively promoted for another 4 quarters then harvest mode (like lunesta sales team all being let go 14 months before patent expiry) and no viable pipeline products to support over 65% of head count once latuda promotion ceases. I think those little problems may also have something to do with the high tension at the HO.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct and I agree that the layoffs will be swift and plentiful. Now add in that the Sunovion fear that Alkermes new drug was approved (not denied as the were praying). Gish is now surrounded by sub-standard ASDs, a sales force in disarray, a drug about to go off patent, massive layoffs on the horizon, and sushi not fit for human consumption in the cafeteria. The only thing he has left is his guitar, memories of performing at Cowboy stadium and his once famous step stool. Hope this helps!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sub-standard and I hate sushi!

C-Smith
    Go Rock Stars!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"add in that the Sunovion fear that Alkermes new drug was approved"??? WTF? Since when have we given a shit about any injectable product?? That is not our competition! Go away troll. Or at least give us some more believable posts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were at the FLT meeting earlier this year then you know exactly what the poster meant. It has nothing to do with it being a competitor. It has everything to do with Gish losing his best directors and managers to a small company with a bright future. He wanted nothing more than to say I told you not to go. He and his ASD clowns made up crap about the company and told everyone about the great future here at Sunovion which we all know is a lie. If you remember, and I do, the crazy new bonus plan was meant to counter what Alkermes is paying their reps. Yes my friend, The Gish was praying for the failure of a little old injectable medication and he did not get his prayer answered. Hope that helps

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do remember and you are correct.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the Gishman get a new set of heeled shoes? He seems a few inches taller.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, he is lifting

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, since the alkermes drug was approved almost two weeks ago his wish was pretty short lived. Wish I would have received an offer from alkermes. Instead, I'm still stuck at this shithole company

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you grow a pair of "balls" and tell Gish that to his face next week. I would pay money to see that you ass clown.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That may be a problem. I am 6 foot, 3 inches tall. Saying anything to the G-man face to face would be impossible unless he brings his step stool which I am told he did not. However, with the exception of you , Courtney, Emily and a few other mind numb fools, he knows that most everyone else feels the same as I. Hope that helps!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gish used to block or attempt to block for me while I was scoring all my TDs at good old HC high. My neighbors hot wife after watching my game films asked me how many TDs I scored and I told her two. She said, I just saw you score four in that game against Penns Manor. I said no, too as in, too many to count. I then took her upstairs and scored again. I still got it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i remember you. You're that kid who was in gymnastics that used to hang around the football team in the locker room after our games. Always wore blue jean shorts and a Jersey you found in a locker. You and that kid named Myles were always together if memory serves. Heard you 2 are still together after all these years. Congrats!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are close. His name wasn't Myles, it was Joe. Joe momma. We were watching my game films last nite then, we made our own game film. I scored again. I still got it. And so did she.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right! He wore the HC road jersey #99. You forgot to mention the pink leg warmers that he always had on with the "jorts"! Never knew his name but assumed he went by SASHA since that was the name on the back of the jersey he wore to every game. My favorite memory was at homecoming our senior year. He jumped the fence and started doing back flips down the field stopping at the 50 yard line landing in the splits. He was a goofy kid for sure but he had some amazing flexibility and school spirit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was funny. I remember that goofball well. He was editor of the Wildcat Times school paper. They used to highlight all of my vast array of sports accomplishments. Averaging over 21 points and 10 assists on our 27-2 basketball team was quite an achievement. Being named by USA Today as one of the top 100 guards in the country was awesome but, FOOTBALL was my number one love and that's why I chose that instead of BB, BASEBALL or TRACK for my college choice. The offers were hard to pass up but, I made the right choice. Thanks for asking.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the dumb response Sasha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sasha is a wonderful man. He is a bit delusional as you can read, but I love him dearly.
    Myles