Swooooosh!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2015 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok pal I can see you wearing your members only jacket, skinny artificial leather belt and a pair of earth shoes. Dorkster!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not removing anything. Any time I pits anything about your wife or your daughter from college, it disappears. Any time I mention your wife bringing home a glazed donut it disappears. People are such pussies. You can dish it out but can't takes, but, your wife sure can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Myles said you "take it" much better that you "give it". But you were a great "wide receiver" back in high school. See you boys at the Labor Day bash.

Paul

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep, second team all state in both FB and basketball. Drafted in MLB but went to college to play FB. No wonder your wife diggs me so mech. She's a tight end. In baseball, she had a hard time with the back door slider but not, she can take it deep. Chicks dig the long ball.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but now, meant to say, she can take it deep like a champ. She will be bringing home some donuts and crumpets.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember after our last football game senior year when you scored the winning touchdown? The night me, you and Myles spent together in the boys locker room was one I will never forget. It was my first time to be with 2 men but you were patient, kind, and very giving. It was the first time I ever had another person shave me down there and I have kept it shaved down there ever since that day thanks to your gentle touch. I do hope to make it to your party and hope you don't get too jealous when you see the special man I have been seeing. Give Myles a big kiss for me. See you soon.

Dirk

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dirk, great to know you will be coming to the party. I remember that magical night also. You can see why I love my man as much as I do. See you soon!

Myles

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dirk sounds like a guy you three can share seed. Speaking of sharing seed, kiss your wife when she gets home. Hahahaha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know I'm not married. I prefer the touch of a manly man...just like you. XOXO

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

youre smart. This married gig really gets in the way of my dating. Especially when I have the college cheerleaders spending the weekends during whe gigs. Luckily, my wife par takes sometimes so at least she's a trooper a few times a year. She still gets off watching the football films and she still calls me wallenda because of the way I would tight rope down the sidelines on long scampers for one unbelievable TD after another.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dig white chicks

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our friend was also a state finalist in boys gymnastics. Truly gifted individual. Made a name for himself for his work on the pommel horse.

True story

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That must be where he became so flexible. Myles loves that about him, especially the ankle behind the head routine.

14. Myles

Myles Guest

That's just 1 of the many things I love about him. The weird thing about him is he always wears his Raiders Bo Jackson jersey around the house. After making love he make me say "Bo knows, Bo Know", and his name isn't even Bo.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, Bo Derek knows how much she loves my game films. Bo knows how much your wife loves to look like a donut. Bo knows I'm a real "10"

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did the G-man ever get the sushi issue resolved? I'll be at the home office next week and I would love to try the spicy Gish roll. Serious replies only

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sushi situation is in crisis mode right now. Gish has given up the fight with Japan. In a show of defiance, he has hung a large poster of Godzilla smashing buildings in Japan! Overheard him in the 2nd floor bathroom saying F the Jap$! Things are going downhill quickly up here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just showed up at work in Marlborough and saw the G-man getting out of his car. Looked like he had been up all night. His hair was messy and he was unshaven. He was wearing shorts and a Pearl Harbor t shirt. Go G-man! It's game time people.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In his personal vendetta with Osaka, the G-man is promising a "tsunami" of protests next week. What has got our tiny leader so upset you may be asking? Food and food quality in the cafeteria at home office. G-man was overheard last week commenting that the sushi they were serving was not good enough to be even used as bait. He went so far as to tape over his signature item on the sushi menu "the spicy Gish roll". This is how real leaders lead people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think Iwo Jima was bad- wait until G-man gets started, baby!