Survey

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 18, 2016 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked a Regional Vice President in PPV the following question; "why isn't a portion of senior management's bonus and LTI incentives tied to the survey results". The answer was a blank stare. I then asked, "if morale is so low (and it is), why isn't senior management being held accountable through their compensation". Again a blank stare and silence. What gets paid is what gets done. It has always been that way in business. If management can't figure that out then they are doomed!

Ps - to those of you who falsely mark the survey with high marks are doing the company and yourself a disservice! Tell it like it is ....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a marked man, and very very stupid..............

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Rambo kind of quick to judge huh
    Ever stop to think that my question was one of several to position acceptance of my voluntary severance. I knew offers would be made ... And sure as s#%t they offered and I raised my hand. I am out w a sizeable package, because after 30 plus years I was tired of the bulls$@t. Not so stupid huh... I was as cunning and manipulative as they were.

My post was meant to expose the nonsense, and crap hoisted upon employees. Good luck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we thank you for that, those who are still,here. Let the cowards continue spitting from the balcony.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brillant and happy for you. This place has become toxic. Hoping to be next.

Jealous

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, a severance is their offer for you to go. I put in 40 [even] years and saw what was happening, and saw many good reps scared to death not to take it. I understand why they took it and know many also who wish they had not. It is a slam on their years of service. I made it through refusing severance and saw how they can put the pressure on.....I aimed at an even 40 [ through many mergers ] and made it. I have no regrets and need not brag about any money from GSK as you do.
    I am happy, well off, and need not discuss money. I do think one day you may be chilling on the beach, or in your easy chair with a drink......and think about why they bought you out with no regard of your experience and tenure.....look also who took your place.....a 25 year old millennial ? :cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you put in 40 years. So what! Who cares. Do think the company cares? They don't. So you think people should stay, and not take a severance and be miserable. Sick

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear friend, it is not what a company thinks...........it is what you think. You missed the point. An employee of any company has pride in his work whether it be 4 or 40 years, and hopefully looks back on a successful career. Unlike those who are sweating bullets and praying for a severance to leave....knowing if he doesn't take the offer he is dirt. It is an offer you can't refuse.....if you know what's in store. So dear friend enjoy your payoff, but please understand it was a payoff much like a working lady on the street.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a very very arrogant person. I hope your meds kick in!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't use the word arrogant, but I am very proud of my career of many years with GSK. I never thought at anytime I would be fired, and knew I was wanted for my talent and skill level. I was well liked and received many honors and awards which hang on my walls. When it came to the times they wanted some people out, I knew who would jump at severance. I also saw many with poor skill levels not take the "package " and get fired. They were not as well adapted as I to the hard work involved in being a great sales rep.

No, I don't need "meds". I only take a baby aspirin daily and a good stiff drink.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't get your beef with a person who chooses to take a severance package of it is offered. I was happy working at GSK up until the past 4 or 5 years, and I guess they were happy with me. But, I haven't enjoyed the past couple of years -- the company and work environment has changed dramatically -- so I'm ready to go. Think of it as a marriage gone bad, we've "grown apart" and GSK is happy to pay me "alimony" to dissolve the marriage and find a younger spouse. Fine with me, I'm ready and eager to explore greener pastures myself. Call it what you want, I could not care less.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So....this is a first. A happy divorce ? Never happens. If you were unhappy, that means #1 that you were not doing your job, or #2 they were putting heat on you. Take your choice.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong on all counts. You don't know anything about me, or my situation (or, obviously, divorce). Keep taking pot shots and pretending you know everything. But a wise man does not speak on things of which he knows not.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES, $$$$$ talks!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't anyone think it odd that poster #11 continues to view and post on cafe pharma after working 40 years for GSK? It appears that he has no life, and the only think he can do is post arrogant replies. Oh yeah and brag about his tenure length.

I suggest he move on with his life. No one cares how long he worked, nor does the company. He has been replaced by a 20 something and forgotten.

Perhaps he could become a Walmart greeter

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you should not be so insecure, and care so much about an ex employee. I'm grateful for the service of a 40 year veteran. Just as our ex employees helped pave the way to a successful global company, I hope to return the favor for the next generation. I think of it like having parents, without them we wouldn't be here. Good or bad, our former employees helped forge a path to allow me to have a job today. Quit being a cyber bully.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have simply repeated some of my statements. Yes, I am happily retired and lived through mergers......God, it was exciting and truly the golden years of fun and lotsa' money. I love to tune in this site on cold snowy days just to see the kids complaining, or older ones bragging about getting bought out and the money they accepted to do so.......so sad. I do love to read these posts because it proves I got to retire with full benefits at the right time before all the deselections and buy outs of dead wood. Your type probably would never have made the cuts with a single merger kid, much less several....I did. :cool:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead and say it, I know you can. Welcome to Walmart. The ensure and dental adhesive is on isle 6.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[ these types usually dig their own grave ....... let me show you ]

The above is a low skill person....probably not with GSK, because if he sent in a report, it would be full of errors with basic English and grammar.

# 1 Ensure is a brand name kid....always capitalize a brand name.....not " ensure ".

# 2 " isle " is a small island and " aisle " is a shopping row at Walmart.

Maybe it's time to get off the internet before one of your friends recognize you. You have a ghetto education.