Survey results are in

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 18, 2016 at 8:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And anyone want to make a bet that nothing is said next week in Dallas about low marks for senior leadership?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is once people saw that the first question was to confirm whom your ASM was, that they were far, far less honest than if the question had not been asked. What kind of survey asks you to identify who the hell you WORK for???!! I guarantee that the answers were far less honest, and responses were much kinder than if the question had not been asked. People lied like hell because they were afraid that their responses could be tracked back to them.

No, the survey's validity is 0, and therefore useless, much like the meeting next week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree. I know many Account Managers who were quite candid and wrote much in the comment section that needed to be improved with Lundbeck- salary, bonus, profit sharing, stock options etc. they also gave positive feedback where appropriate. They were honest about evaluating their manager as well. Well see what Lundbeck decides to share regarding the survey results.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree as well. I know most people on my team were quite honest, however I do know some con workers on other teams that were afraid of getting tracked back to them, so they were not. Our team was very honest. However, I think this company is beyond caring about company morale. How many more people have to leave before they realize that they have a huge, cross divisional morale problem. Maybe they intend to save money by having all of us leave, and save the money on our salaries. I can't think of a possible thing they could do to save this company. Results will be sugar coated. Plain and simple. And today the managers will start to seek out the employees on their teams that marked they would "not be here in two years" and try to push us out faster or seek retribution against us. No HR anymore to help us when we face retribution. Anyway, here's to hoping they do something. But my gut is telling me too much arrogance up there, no changes but more for the worse.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my last survey. For all we know, it may be the last survey for a lot of us. What's the point? Too much risk for no benefit, other than to let off a little frustration. Everybody says they were honest, but I doubt it. We all know things have changed a lot since we signed on, but that's the way it goes. I have never seen anything that was considered to be a major positive change come out of any company survey.

Here is something to brighten your day! Just think, next week in Dallas we all we have yet another opportunity to role play, yet again, the same data we have done many times in the past! Man, if that's not exciting I don't know what is!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope I am wrong but I think the retribution is about to begin.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the retribution coming down from the RBD's.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RBD's? Do they still work here?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RBD's? Do they still work here?