Surgical glaucoma sales rep

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2016 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know the salary range for the surgical glaucoma sales rep position?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to know the same thing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need to be more specific.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

55k plus bonus

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are bonuses typically? I'm fresh out of college and won't work for anything less than 150k a year.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like a troll post but what the hell I'll bite for fun. You don't need to worry about this position. You won't get consideration for being fresh out of college or an entitled ass, and you're both.

Beachball likes this.
  7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's with the attitude? I have a degree just like you so why shouldn't I get the pay I deserve? I probably have a better GPA than you too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fresh out of college and won't work for less than $150k. Ahh, today's youth. Dude, go apply at Enterprise Rent- A- Car or ADP or something. You won't get a sniff otherwise for several years. High GPA? you make me smile.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you don't deserve anything except a slap across the entitled mouth. Douchebag.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong with 150k? Don't YOU make that? Talk about feeling entitled...

It's not like I'm asking for free medical benefits like you self righteous old timers. And I should get that amount like everyone else who went through college.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its one thing to be a legit douchebag but to be a douchebag on purpose. Extra douchey

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody have news about this division and the cypass stent?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd be nervous about that role & product. Reimbursement can go either way & wouldn't be surprised if these reps are laid off late 2017. I see lots of issues due to so much unknown and competition.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for dropping by Glaukos rep. Have a nice day

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the poster who doesn't like to share what is rightfully ours.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a douche. You're born into this world with nothing you must earn everything.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incorrect, I'm with Alcon and smarter than you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on your claim of superior intelligence over someone you don't know (which in and of itself is not intelligent) what is your current position at Alcon and how long have you been with the company? What other vastly important positions have you held? I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences in multiple roles of increasing leadership and responsibility that's led to your depth of knowledge. Of course it's possible you're a rep, have always been a rep and will never be anything but a rep. However, I wouldn't just assume something I don't know for sure. Only idiots do something that stupid.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the poster who doesn't like sharing what is rightfully ours.