Sunovion = Bad Culture

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2015 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mimics Forrest beat down culture! I thought I left that micro mgmt pressure packed culture when I left Forrest but that's not the case!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's divisional. Also varies by ASD, RBM... Respiratory has very good culture, especially in west.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut your mouth twinkie dick

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, you pathetic loser.

Only losers whine about culture. Performers deliver results.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Orphan Annie sure talks tough anonymously. Haha.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is awful!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A big reason for the bad culture is that Sunovion is really 4 or 5 companies.

The Latuda reps supported the company for years and still do. Many of the best reps and managers are now gone. The remaining are receiving higher goals and lower bonuses.

An Aption rep, bucket 3, can get 5 scripts (nrx and refills) and be a star. Trimester bonuses can be 10-15,000

Then there is the Sunovion of Brad Sippy and Chris Fanale where you get to miss goals, completely screw up a launch, underpeform and get promoted.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all one giant cluster F...
    Poor leadership, incompetence, insecurities, knee jerk reactions! Recipe for disaster! One giant cluster F...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What this company needs is an enema, complete flushing out of leadership.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture is cronyism with the yes-men moving up.
    Male chauvinism is alive and well here.
    Knock down any contradictory opinions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some Forrest legacies haven't changed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shut up and get back to work you dweeb

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a couple of ex-sunovion who only want to return for the pay. It's good enough until they find something else.

It's the the good old Sepracor.
    Who cares? I say, go for it. Milk it for what it's worth.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Beavis are you threatening me? Go away and certify yourself in the mirror on your new visual aid. Moron

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

listen, girly man- if you're too much of a sissy to handle how to get things done here, go find yourself some powder puff job flipping burgers or doing manicures. Got it, honey?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Beavis, you're barking up the wrong tree and have inferiority complex written all over your forehead. You got the wrong target with anonymously trying to threaten for a post you got offended by. I am the one who is laughing at you though for being an idiot. Dumb dumb

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter contacted me about a neuro opening. Is the info on here about micro management and bad culture true?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the same as every other pharma company, depends on your division, Area Sales Director, Regional Business Manager. Been here for years and very much enjoyed the culture. New hires coming from big pharma have been extremely happy and impressed with Sunovion culture. But I can only speak for the respiratory side.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the neuro division that I was asking about??

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. You sound like manager. Reps don't talk like that.
    Trying to do a sorry ass PR job.

Only reps coming here are the ones that are not good enough to get better jobs.
    Neuro is full of pressure. Heck it's wverywhere don't matter which product. Respiratory sucks too.
    They are squeezing us to produce more from these sorry excuse for products.
    Terrible targets, second-grade products leads micromanagement. Why else would there have been a big turnover the beginning of the year.
    Keeps twlling us that they are working on fixing our compensation buckets. Until then, we suck wind.