Sunday night rituals before another Amgen week

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2015 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pull an all nighter to help me be a bit dumbed down for the upcoming week so all the hits and punches don't put me over the edge

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sex til i can't walk
    takes my mind off the torture ahead for the next 5 days.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try two double martinis (gin or vodka) and your favorite sleeping pill before going to bed on Sunday night. You won't care about the work week ahead until Thursday, then you can look forward to the coming weekend!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i like to get together with the funnest people I know. When they ask what's up with work and I start to tell them the latest escapades they bring so much humor to the insanity. kind of like a work support group. Hell knows you won't get any support from any living soul at amgen. everyone there is out for their own best interest.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt..everyone is out for there best interest. A culture of back stabbing, cheating, lying, brown nosing just to try to get recognized by upper management! Amgen has NO respect for its employees!!! Amgen values???? They have no values!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before I left, I used to drink 5 fingers of bourbon in a coffee mug while taking a hot bath and then cry myself to sleep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I go away all weekend to my other home and drive home after midnight trying to chill, so dreading the need to get on a monday morning conference call and a week of BS. Can not trust one person. Bunch of desperadoes.
    When asked personal questions, I just act like the most boring person on the planet so no one knows my personal life. People here will twist anything they know about you to shred you to bits.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11:50pm enter 40 calls for last week in 9 minutes, or less.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's hysterical. I've done that too !!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I ask why everyone stays?

I'm pretty sure most of you are educated and can find other opportunities.

I was being pushed out because of the lack of education and I felt it...after 19 years working there. I walked away. Luckily a package came at the same time (about 5 months after I left on stress) and I was able to be compensated for my time there.

However, I knew I was going to walk away..when you start having to prepare for a week in the ways you are...which some of you are joking around I get that..but whoever started the thread...had a reason to start the thread and seems like that in itself is a reason to leave.

Why stay?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to make fun of r*****s like you who ask stupid questions like that (must be Kelly, am I right?)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this kelly had 19 years with amgen but underperformed and complained about her car. No wonder she took the package or are you just some loser who is obsessed with this girl and insert her into every post

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very True!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No...I don't know who Kelly is. However, it seems that you are the r***** that is staying somewhere your not happy. You only live once.....shallow? Money is more important than happiness?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is to just hang and chill. I lose my ability to truly enjoy the Sunday as I am filled with angst for the upcoming week of backstabbing witchery.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you seem to recall a lot about the post as well, also what makes you think it is a she and not a he. Perhaps Kelly is someone who......lets just leave it at that. struck a nerve Kelly, time for you and the captain to set sale or is it sail

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelly and the captain are two different issues, however while the are not the same gender they do share the same qualities of low self esteem and no self awarness

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i work at amgen and still have no idea who the captain or kelly is, shed some light? Also why are they so bad its all that you talk about

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pull back some UPS next day by Friday boxes of Promos deliveries taken out to the trash curb because your boss just texted you on Sunday night "do you have a lunch tomorrow?".