Sum Ting Wong Dvorak!! Wee Too Lo

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2016 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Open my Vanguard statement today. I only had $2400 in ZMH on Sept 30. Went down to $2000 30 days later. Think about the thousands of people that have lost millions

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have only lost if you sold. And if you did sell you can write it off against your gains sold to help lower your taxes. Regardless, the big test will be 2017 Q2 and Q3 when these "supply issues" are to be fully resolved. If numbers are below market growth then, that's a good time to pull the fire alarm and get out. In the mean time it's worth the risk and collection of the decent dividends to see how it plays out. Keep in mind they posted a decent quarter overall and if they can hit Q4 with providing a positive update on the "supply issues" I would expect a decent reaction. That is however, a big if.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Supply issues" are costing us business left and right.....You can't do a Taperloc without a Type 1 head now can you?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you cannot supply product then your hospital contracts will default and you will thus be locked out. When you try to come back they will say you are unreliable and unable to fulfill contracts. How will that play out long term? What are the docs going to say when you come back to them after they have had to go learn to use different or competitive product? Assuming they are not on consulting agreements. Exactly, they will be gone for next 5-10 years until the bad taste, read stink, leaves their mouths. Way to screw up what was a good company! Should never have bought Biomet

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ho Lee Fuk

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's funny to watch the big boys cry...maybe you will get a taste of what it's like to work for a smaller company where business has to be earned, not served on a resident or fellowship trained platter.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

34 days ago ZBH traded at $131. Today, $98. This is with an all time Dow Jones high. Ding Bang Ow!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried to tell investors. People who work at this company know that this company is a house of cards. Do not, I repeat, do not invest in any total joint company, especially not Zimmer. Sell sell sell. Zimmer has been a sell for 4 years. Dvorak is an idiot. Stryker and Depuy are eating up the market share.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As of today, the top two institutional holders of ZBH stock (MSF and Vanguard) have lost $600 to $700 million in 4 weeks with the Dow at all time high.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A sell over the last 4 years????? At least take the time do some looking around. Zimmer basically doubled their share price along with Stryker. While also increasing their dividend. DePuy through JNJ has only gained around 25%-33%. I would certainly call that a buy over the last 4 years and would only now consider it a sell.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nov 22. Dow at all time high today 19,023. ZBH dropped today 1.25. %!!!! You have to be kidding me! At least Vanguard only lost a million today while every other stock is kicking butt.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am aware of 30+ security fraud law firms coming after DD for civil cases. Is there anyway DD can criminally liable?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ship holds, hiring freeze except for Project Sunrise, new product development on ice, execs being canned, and rumors of layoffs? WTF happened to Big Z?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which law firm is giving best percentage to the plaintiffs or did they all collaborate to same percentage? Time to get some of my money back because it appears as if this stock will continue to drop, even with this last ditch effort they are doing on the buyback. Why the hell did they think buying a consistent loser like Biomet was going to help them? The people that decided on that need to have civil penalties levied. They should be forced to pay us all back. Greedy f'ing bastards.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZBH stock is so low in this boom market due to corporate lying to the investors. It's at 100-101 after being $131 thirty days ago. Folks, it's not going back up to 130 for a VERY long time. The Board of Directors need to fire the entire ZB management down to the VP level. They are all in on the Ponzi scheme. There needs to be civil and criminal charges filed against the entire ZB corporate management down to the VP level.
    Then ZB has to start over with a corporate management culture that is focused on the patient/sales force/manufacturing rather than the stockholder for now. The stock is so toxic, DD really didn't care about the stockholder anyway. Let's get this thing going right and maybe in a couple of years ZBH will be a great growth stock to own.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do we even need VP's. They are worthless leaches.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone could make a killing selling red trucker hats that say "Make Zimmer Great Again".

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Form 483 is gonna be MASSIVE

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell me what project sunrise is? I've read multiple posts that reference it but have no clue. Thanks

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just me or do others agree
    When Stuart or Rob come on air with their updates to the general lack of product availability does it sound as if they are talking with a clothes pin on their nose? Like they are standing in the bullshit excuses and it's near an end bullshit that they too have to hold their noses
    Just tell us the real truth it's better that way