"Suggestion Box"

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your number one recommendation to improve Merck for both employees and stockholders?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely overhaul the communication processes between field sales input up the chain, marketing messaging to the field and resource response, account management at the geographic level, and exec team transparency. Give a one time forgiveness pass for everyone who has been hiding in corners and staying below radar to keep their jobs while accomplishing nothing, and get all hands on deck with sleeves rolled up. Stop rearranging the Titanic's deck chairs. When sales tells marketing what is needed for customers, marketing should not argue or simply dismiss it with a wave of their hand on a panel session from the stage. Don't run separate market research studies that contradict what the field is telling you. Field sales know their jobs and customers. Listen to them without being so protective of your next ladder rung. That would in turn build confidence from field sales to take an unorthodox message from marketing and run with it when marketing's data does suggest a new approach be tried. And you know who should be account managers? CTLs. Right now they are glorified babysitters and administrative assistants. They also have brains that have been written off. They know business and sales, and they travel all over their geographies. Trust the reps more, significantly lighten the bs computer work and babysitting CTLs have to do, and let them blend roles of leadership and account management. And the exec team needs to be more frank and forthcoming. Sales and marketing folks are paid to be critical listeners and read people. They know when their chains and being yanked which drops engagement and productivity. Fixing those things makes employees happier and investors wealthier, since the simple end result is more product sold.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CTL's should manage at least 12-15 reps! Out west it is common to manage less than 10. CTL's are pissing off customers with TOO many repeat visits. Make them a CTL-ID's hybrid, they know the health systems anyways. Besides, the overpaid bathrobe brigade ID's peeps don't do squat, have no relationships and gather Intel from sales reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get rid of the sales force and use contract sales organizations. This move will increase profits, decrease sandwich costs, and the health care providers will rejoice! Karma is coming sales peeps!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Primary Care?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DCO's and CTL's should have their own set of accounts to call on and be accountable for, especially in the Vaccine Division. They can find time to handle accounts while having teleconferences, meetings and field visits. This would keep management in tune with what really is going with customers and they can stop recommending unrealistic suggestions that don't help reps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DCO's and CTL's should have their own set of accounts to call on and be accountable for, especially in the Vaccine Division. They can find time to handle accounts while having teleconferences, meetings and field visits. This would keep management in tune with what really is going with customers and they can stop recommending unrealistic suggestions that don't help reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great suggestion. Get these people engaged with strategic customers. They are currently treading water in a structure that is based in tradition, not business efficiency or effectiveness.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My suggestion would be to fire all you useless fools ASAP. The terminations would increase my investment returns!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pluueeze stop touting "special assignments". Merck is too cheap to hire planners, etc. The tard phucks who take these grunt jobs end right back in the field where they were before they took the bait. I only know of one bloke that ended up being a ctl and that was due to timing. These ancient ctl's never leave so why take a "special ASSignment"? To broaden your Merck skills? Bahaaaaaahaaaaa. Only thing you will get is less bonus $'s because instead of selling you were doing spreadsheets or tc' s, double whammy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

suggestion? Ive got a great one for you.

fuck off

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Won't happen. I hope you lose all your money in stocks and that you will be washing windows with your own spit on highway exits.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't hope to get the exits, your mother and retarded kids own all the corners!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In other words you are too stupid to even wash windows. Keep hating on the reps, we will enjoy milking Merck until the tit runs dry. You are familiar with that living in your mom's basement and all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Establish a policy prohibiting reps from bringing their kids/pets along on territory. There is no way this activity enhances productivity the majority of offices don't appreciate it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last person there turn out the lights. Probably will be Ken Frazier.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike you clueless worthless millenials, I live in 6500 sq ft mansion, own four high priced autos travel extensively and live the highlife.
    You are fixated with basements so I can guess the true state of your worthless life! Now suck my very large a weighty dick!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wish troll. Now go back to the gutter where you thrive. The same gutter your weak parents lived in. You don't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6500 sq ft is a mansion ? LOL try 12,000 to 25,000 sq ft on average. I guess the trailer park dreamer with the low IQ was posting drunk and alone again. How sad and actually hilarious !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another useless ass responds to something it has no comprehensive understanding. No wonder they are all shortly axed and way overdue! Scumbags!