Styker/Kichler losing more exp. reps in SoCal

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Stryker Observer, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will all the accounts be going to with Stryker consistently losing market share in socal?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dummy, Smith promoted him into the position.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!! The Fresno guys left!!!! NOR CAL IN BIG TROUBLE!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smith is a AVP and does not have the power to promote someone to the same position as him, COB promoted him to that position! DUMMY! Smith didn't even hire Kichler he was hired by existing general manager at the time for trauma position(that is where Kichler came from) and then that guy made him sales manager, when the general manager left for N.C., Smith then moved him from SM to GM... get your facts straight FOOL!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 stryker reps in fresno and bakersfield Quit this week heading to Depuy. So thats 8 experienced reps gone in one week in SoCal between the 8 reps it is about $17M total business and virtually assured of converting it. Jim kichler is the best thing going for getting Stryker business! Hope he stays in his job a long time!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over the weekend Kichler called the L.A. reps and asked "what will it take for you to stay? we will pay you more if you stay!" They didn't take him up on it. They know like everyone that he can't be trusted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is RC still the San Diego manager?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This pattern will work its way eastward.

Other AVP's are worse than the one described in this thread.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6% sure cuts a lot of ties!! I remember when they passed out new cars at The National Sales Meeting for excellent sales performance. Now days they call you up on stage and later cut your territory and pay. Glad I left,

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Dummy--He reported to Smith when he was GM for Az and Smith pushed O'Brien to make him the AVP for West--dummy. No wonder Stryker is having problems.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS is the manager in San Diego

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ryan C is the general manager for San Diego and Orange County, BS is the sales manager for San Diego and Sarah S. is the Sales manager for O.C. She has managed to lower Stryker's market share in O.C. to under 5% from about 25% in her 4 years there! Zimmer had been trying to get rid of her and Stryker was dumb enough to take her! thanks to Mike Landa's recruiting! lol btw, how does landa still have a job w/o Mogul to protect him?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is friends with Smith and O'Brien Shocked that no one at Stryker has fixed this scam.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AVP's at Ortho. are just as weak as their boss, COB haha

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand how Sarah is still employed at Stryker let alone the industry. This women is awful. No management skills, no product acumen. Sarah and her side kick Brenda are just laughable. Brenda is a HR disaster who somehow dodged a sexual harassment in 2008! She flirts w old orthpods and disrespects hospital staff. I had one of my docs flat out tell me Brenda is inappropriate and is not welcomed in his OR.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soo one would not be wise to evaluation stryker positions in socal? Lol

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evaluate*

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See "Stryker anaheim And Sarah S" thread below on main page for more discussion. Bottom line - recon HR is too full of pu$$ies, both literally and figuratively, to do what needs to be done. Getting tiresome dealing with these two.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, every so often troll through Stryker thread and yet again I'm not surprised! Wait, I'm actually surprised Sarah and Brenda are still employed at Stryker. Is Brenda still flirting w surgeons and having personal dinners w that riverside doc? When I was at Stryker Brenda was accused of sexual harassment...to a women! Hey, I guess that the Stryker way. Glad I left that bong show

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Jack Barnhisel?