Stryker QOL?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im currently around 100k OTE with a great QOL/freedom, company car, expenses paid in diagnostic imaging (injectors/contrast). Mid 20s with great b2b success on my resume

I have been attempting to transfer territories as I am not very happy where I am geographically, but it's not looking like that will happen soon. Many stryker recruiters have reached out, but I seem to hear very mixed feedback regarding stryker.

I know this is a vague question as I am not narrowing it down to a specific division, but can anybody chime in? Typical day? Micro'd? Ballpark OTE for some divisions? How large are territories typically?

Thanks in advance

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You shouldn't pursue this opportunity with Stryker until at least both of your testicles finally descend into place and you get some testosterone flowing into your system. Company cars and all the other little pharma type perks you appear to covet are for posers. And QOL questions are a true tell that you would fail miserably as a straight commission sales rep, in other words being a real man. Until you decide to sack up, enjoy comparing the latest models of Ford Taurus with the other pharma losers in the Panera parking lot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are all syk reps arrogant d bags like yourself?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unfortunately many are. There is this strange culture in the company. It is this mix of complete insecurity covered up with bravado and an odd level of individual competitiveness. I think that is actually what the Gallup try's to seek out in candidates. One question was, "Do you have a chip on your shoulder" The right answer is yes and you are supposed to elaborate by saying how you are never satisfied and never feel like your doing enough.. Can you imagine an entire company of 30 something jocks like that? The money is good....The QOL is good depending on the role and the folks in Kzoo are honestly great. The reps and sales management are the tough pill to swallow.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in Mahwah and concur 100% with this assessment. Young cocky a-type millennials infiltrating the ranks here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generalize and entire company (17 different divisions), that's genius.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you trying to show your intellectual superiority with the misuse of "yourself"?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker's culture is in crisis.