Stryker Interventional Spine

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2008 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes that is what our product manager Matt Emkow did when he got railed by Gino in the pooper. Now he is giving it to Vino.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this division showing any signs of getting on track?

I interviewed here last spring, but saw all the negative stuff about the Interventional Pain division at the time and took a pass. Has it seen more than just a name change? What are the positive/negatives about IS now and for the remainder of '08? Any new products brought in?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you need to do is watch "The Office". I sometimes think that show is based on Interventional Spine.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you Michael Scott or Dwight Schroot?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only one person had the balls to tell people how it really was and it isnt the dbag running the show now. This division sucks and if you dont believe it, ask HR how many reps have been hired over the last 4 years.

New products my rear, if you have half the brains most reps do, put in on your resume and jump ship, this horse hasnt had get up in years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear after Michael was ousted from Dunder Mifflin is brother had Stryker Medical hire him and now Michael has found a new home for Dwight.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The division was supposed to reach 100 million by 2009. It will only miss by 65 million.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in Stryker terms thats 35% PTQ. when is this mercifully put to bed?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as Curt Hartman controls the investment in this division, it will starve.

If there isn't a legitimate acquisition made within 6 months, most of the current reps will leave. Take it to the bank.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this group were named Interventional Spine and not Stryker Interventional Spine it would have died years ago. Too much pride and arrogance to admit or correct mistakes. Where's the Dekompressor study? New products?

Its good to have Stryker on your resume but not Interventional Spine for too long.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A great example of how nepotism, gladhanding and cronyism can completely ruin a business.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No accountability here. all the bad things I heard were true but I used the Stryker name to pad my resume and get into med device sales. The short stint here is easy to explain in interviews as this is a well known abortion.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was walking down Biel street an slipped on some Nucleus Pulposus and I said to myself either a stripper w a leaky disc was here or the MIGHTY MIGHTY SALESFORCE OF SRYKER INTERVENTIONAL SPINE toting that awesome product the Dekompressor (when;s the study coming?????????????????)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

next year, eternally. lame attempt at humor btw

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be a cubs fan I guess like them n a 100 years it will be published then...loser

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you so got me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew you lovable loser...there's always next year

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so we all agree, we are told lies or are managed by incompetent fools.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi All

I see most of the posting here are from 2008 I have interview with Stryker IVS later this week for the sales position in San Diego can someone give me a update on how this business is doing? has it changed for the better? is this somewhere I should make a career? Thanks for all your help.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the addition of Cortoss and the launch of a Kyphoplasty ballon...it is much improved