stryker hiring college athletes

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a 20 plus year Zimmer rep. I played D-1 college football, lettered. I never put that on my resume and have rarely talked about it with my customers. I felt that it didn't matter in medical device sales. Some of the best and highest paid recon reps in this industry didn't go to college, much less played futball/baseball, whatever. It doesn't matter..period.
    My doctors have no idea where I went to college or even if I finished high school. But, I sure talk to them about where they went to med school, residency, etc. They don't care about your education because you are not on the same level. Just because your a college athlete doesn't mean crap!
    It helps if you know how to hunt, fish or play golf with customers when you are younger.
    If your a good looking female rep that helps in the short term. Long term problems. Been there done that with the lookers...never hire them again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dumb jocks are the only ones they could convince that it's worth working 24/7 opening boxes for 150k+. I mean where is a washed up o-lineman who played D1 ball but never made it off the practice squad going to get a job when they can barely read? Stryker Trauma!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the rumor true they have measures men's manhood before hiring them? Please confirm or deny

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe so but haven't measured anyone lately. What's the cutoff? I know they are getting longer in general, always seems to hurt more lately

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Used to be 8+

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High Standards

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hogs only club I guess - I'm out

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that girth? Wow, they do have high standards.