Stryker drug culture

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Feb 29, 2016 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok dude....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so full of shit. You didn't know the difference because you lack a basic grasp of the English language, and the probability that you work for any medical device company, beyond the level of the guy that puts my implant kits together at the warehouse, is very unlikely.

I've been with SYK for nearly 15 years, and, like most high level sales jobs, there is a drinking culture that at times could be described as excessive, especially at events like AAOS and NSM, but it's nothing that's exclusive to any one company. To suggest that Stryker is rotting from within because of a pervasive "drug culture" is one of the more embarrassingly desperate and idiotic things I've read on this board, and that's saying something.

The next time you decide to invent some negative fabrication about a competitor on the CP message boards, try a little harder not to be so obvious about it, kiddo. You're tying too hard, and it's a little awkward to watch. Maybe a good idea to take your L, sit the rest of this one out, and try again next week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha. Ok dude

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not your dude.

Just take the L. You made up a bunch of bullshit....got called on it....and now you look like a complete moron. Doubling down on your position is not the play here. Just own it and move the fuck on. You're getting slapped around in this thread and your only response is " ok, dude"?

JFC I can only guess that you're some kid in his twenties. Get off the internet and go sell something, junior.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been a full line sales rep for 13 years. You've got 2 years on me. Maybe your division is different...I'm right about mine.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you are.