Stryker drug culture

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Feb 29, 2016 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drugs at Stryker meetings, regional gatherings and determining who's "in" and who's "out" has reached new highs (or lows). If you don't do anything about it(management), you're promoting it (and yes, I know management has the highest percentage of druggies). I bet if they randomly tested all managers on a given day, they'd have to fire 50% of them...........

2. What's your problem pusscakes? Drugs are mandatory at SYK. Per corporate each rep is to cycle between dbol and winstrol. Don't be hater and quit skipping leg day!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was actually TONS cocaine and TONS of prescription pain killers. And if you didn't partake, you were on the outs.........

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you do realize you sound like another jealous & ignorant Synthes rep from 7-8 yrs ago that couldn't get through and pass the Gallup and now that we're actually stuck hiring most of you idiots who couldnt sell condoms to a $2 hooker, you're still not able to get hired & u sound even more pathetic?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been a Stryker rep for over 10 years. Drugs have always existed and do at every company. But in the last 4-5 years, I've watched the problem get waaaaaay worse and its created weird drug cliques. Those cliques have been promoted from reps into RMs and even sales directors and they hire "birds of a feather" reps. It sucks. Going to meetings used to be about having beers (and sometimes too many) with your coworkers--usually the whole region hung out together until the end of the night. Now the alcohol is still there but there is a weird, quiet underworld of Coke and prescription pain killers and the cliques break off and do their thing and it's so freakin obvious it's a joke. You see the RM leave with 3-4 of his newbie reps (who IDOLIZE him) and a couple other guys and they go somewhere else to do drugs. All I'm saying, if they randomly drug tested the managers at NSM, HR would be VERY busy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

by the way, I think endo is the worst division for this.................

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like it was an honor to take the Gallup. Lol. Yes I took it was offered a position with Stryker and turned it down because your quality of life blows. I work maybe 35 hours a week and make $350+. How by 3 everyday, no weekends, no night, no call. They can get meatheads to do anything these days, and make you think it's the way to go. Hahaha. Don't skip leg day bro

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. Leg day...lmao

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone always talks about the steroids and the meatheads...but I've witnessed for more cocaine and pain killer addicts at Stryker lately. Some played sports in college, some didn't. But many got hired by meeting the druggie manager at the bar. It's a joke anymore.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and you know this HOW? You know how I know you're lying? Because no one is going to do these things around a bunch of whiney puss-faces like yourself. It's like a cop going in undercover. If you're not going to be part of the team and be WITH us, you're obviously against us, so I would venture to say you're a lying sack of s*^t.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

manziel was just released. He would be a PERFECT fit in this organization.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf did the second to last poster say?? Your unintelligible writing tells me you are a Stryker rep...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I snort cocaine, take pain killers and steroids and my leg day is thursday...can I join your team?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

snort

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever wrote this is a genius!! This is the best post of all time on Cafepharma!

Thank you

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

steroids were the "Stryker thing" 10-15 years ago. It's moved to far more coke and heroine now. Many new reps don't look like the big meatheads like yesteryear. They mostly made connections with managers at bars and clubs. It's embarrassing. It's one thing to look like a roided out meathead (still bad) but quite another to look like a strung out loser. Endo is by far the worst for this...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean I so want to believe you, but you don't even know the difference between heroine and heroin.

what a ridiculous thread.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im the one who posted above...you're right. I don't know the difference because I'm not a drugged out loser and spelled it like it sounds (i.e. Female hero). Here's the deal, I'm a Stryker rep, have been for a long time. And it's become a far worse place to work thanks to the bad apples that get hired, then promoted and hire more bad apples. And it builds in layer after layer of insulation for their bad behavior. Rag on me all you want because I spelled heroin wrong (I guess), but I know I'm right about the culture.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. You blame the "bad apples" for ruining Stryker's culture but yet isn't it Stryker that has been the #1 reason that Device Sales blows as a career now? Reps that were making $400k 10 years ago are now making maybe $200k and why is that? Oh right, because Stryker came in and said oh well sell you it for 1/3 of the price. Fucking douche bags. In case you Stryker reps can't comprehend what I just posted Ill translate it for you:

Grunt, grunt grunt, snort grunt, snort, snort, grunt grunt grunt.

Don't skip leg day bro