Stryker Communications Sales

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Jan 17, 2016 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wanting to get some insight from anyone with Communications sales experience at Stryker.
    How easy is it to hit your yearly goal in Comm sales? Is the iSuite better than what the competition offers? What's an average income for the year look like for you?

I saw a job posted recently and have been contacted by a recruiter but didn't know much about it. I know CP isn't the most reliable resource but I figured it was worth a shot.

Thanks for any advice in advance!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Super easy. The orders just roll in. You will do great. Hope you pass the Gallup.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks! I appreciate the info!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the base pay for this position is? I had a voicemail from a recruiter as well but wanted to check here first and see if I could find out. Thanks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the minimum wage where you are?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

base is $60k with $50k commission app dip shit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mediocre products and terrible senior managers who haven't a fucking clue how to run even a lemonade stand.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run away from this! Division is going down the drain and Tamara pulled the plug. Utter incompetence.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of pulling the plug...pull your head and that butt plug out of your ass. You have no clue what your talking about. People like you (whoever you are) should stay away.

That division is not for the faint of heart, or people who run away... it's for those who run towards the action. I'm betting your definintion of incompetence is a bit skewed.

You prob missed quota several times and got whacked, as there is no room for talentless sore losers. No free handouts in that division.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm down there, sweet cheeks. Jesus you sound like a catty little bitch.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the fuck do you know dip shit?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know your mother was a pig and raised a retarded bum !