Stop Telling Reps Lies!!!

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 18, 2016 at 11:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, the company did the right thing by giving us 2 months or so to find jobs. They could have let us go immediately at the end of workday last Tuesday, but didn't, Thank You Jeff E.

Unfortunately, we have someone (someone who I once thought was a stand up guy) telling reps that once enough people quit/leave that they might be retained if they keep their numbers up and work their territory hard. ARE YOU F%$#ING KIDDING ME?! How do you look at yourself in the mirror! Amazingly, some of these idiots believe this crap! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE RETAINED, PERIOD!!! These are the same reps who after more than a year of my and others warnings, flat sales, two layoffs, generic "intrusion" and $100 million failed DTC ad campaign still thought everything would be ok! Now, the CEO tells you straight out that the sales force will not be retained past T1 2016, at the latest, and you still can't accept the truth?! OMG, you just can't help some people. I'm through with you!!! In 2-3 months you will be jobless and will not have even started looking. YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY BUT YOURSELF! Lord, why is the world so full of idiots?!

P.S. Btw, they can end it earlier if they choose. If someone buys the products tomorrow and not sales, you are history tomorrow!