Stock

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2016 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How embarrassing that managers were told to call reps who resigned to go to regen or Genzyme to see if the rsu announcement made any difference in their decision. Did they seriously think that was gonna work? Hear they are making other promises too to try to get people to stay. Once you have begged once or twice thats fine, but it is just plain embarrassing to do it a third or fourth. They don't realize that is not just about the money. It's that they are so fucked up nobody can trust that this division is going to remain intact. At some point there is gonna be a major shakeup. Can't give away free product forever and for every setback. That is always the answer. "We screwed up, but don't worry, we will just give them more free product". That doesn't work and is not a longterm strategy. Primary care mentality is in full swing in I&D. KPIs are already here and I'm sure activity trackers are a couple weeks away. So please do not call or text anymore. I don't need to speak to anyone else from corporate or get rsu that I'll likely never see to make my decision.

Best of luck to those who remain. I know many of you were trying to get out but it didn't work out. Hopefully, it will get better or other opportunities will arise.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funniest thing I've heard. Why didn't you do this for the NVS employees who were not even considered in the past? AP you don't have a fan club out here. You are getting what you deserved.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I left this toxic place!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well stated. This is what happens when you bring on people who only have dermatology experience with creams, sprays and orals. Selling a biologic injection is a whole different ball game and AP had to learn the hard way. He should lose his job due to so many great sales people leaving this hot mess. And to resort to bribing? Give me a break! Time to pack it up AP and just move out to Denver to be with the other hot mess with no experience. Good luck to all those who left!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please remember the stock is worth next to nothing and decreasing daily so not really incentive
    not to mention that there will not actually be a sales force this company in the not-so-distant future
    congrats to all who've managed to escape!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock just dropped 3% in an hour! WTF just happened? Is it the new investigation in Greece?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock low due to:
    Lack of innovation
    Failed launches
    Senior leadership not believable - really when is JJ going to be exited?
    Alcon
    No organic growth

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and Trump

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Bush

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Russia did it!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcon Asia did it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

China

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the Novartis board question Reinhard's and Jimenez's strategy???? 50% of Novartis value gone!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock is too expensive.
    It would be more cost effective to buy at $55.55.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going in the toilet! About to drop below 70 again!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay attention to what happens as price moves closer to $66.66.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Four predictions.

1° By January 2019, key stock market indices will have traded at a 40-60% discount to today's prices.

2° By November 2020, those indices will have started to rebound.

3° By January 2020, NVS dividend will have doubled.

3° By November 2024, most people will still think with a less than 7 years time horizon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest