Stock Prediction

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2015 at 6:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will happen first? GSK stock at $50 or GSK being sold to another company?

Hope everyone has a nice week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting thought, $60 per share was projected years ago. My options have long expired. I'd kind of forgotten about it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used my options to wall paper my bathroom. They all expired underwater. GSK will be sold before we ever see $50.

Heartbreaking

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once it reaches the macro potential, everyone will receive full coordination rewards during the last three days of gratification fulfillment. Only FRAUDULENT errors will be considered at that time, with twenty or so payments to be preceded by very calculating managers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when the phrase "$80 in '08" was going around ----- HAHAHAHAHA! Sad that that never happened :(

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will drop to fifty-cents, with certainty. It will never reach $50.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not going to 50 cents. You make yourself sound like a dumbass. Also, don't forget about the dividend yield. If they keep paying the same dividend you get a stock that pays out like a bond (a high yield bond) right now. I haven't looked at the fundamentals, but it might be worth a look.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong, when the ISO expires you are sol. No dividend on that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

adrs you can get a dividend on. But why not sell and invest elsewhere?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody know when and if the 1 time special dividend will be paid from the Novartis transaction.

Thanks

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will drop below fifty-cents, then be delisted, with certainty. It will never reach $50. The new Enron.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, Diedre

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're welcome, troll.

Now run off and make more of your retarded and tired posts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If DC was still here GSK would have had a chance to turn around. Damn I wish she was still with us. What a brilliant mind.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all reps go om bacation, give our managers some sales bags and have them try this job- $.50 in a month

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, stock would be in mid-fifties if she was running the show

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glaxo's demise goes all the way back to the early 90's.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here we go again.....this is getting old.......the sky is not falling ! cool it kid.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. We've got another year folks and that's the best anyone can ask for in our industry. Enjoy the holidays and your families.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50??? lol. how about 42?