Stock options for 2015

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2015 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Options, are you kidding me. We would be better off if the company gave us a couple of lottery tickets.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in the good ole days, we seriously asked to trade for an extra floating holiday.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what you are saying is that you are a low level employee, right?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why haven't the grade 7-9 shares been issued ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you are not valued by the company. It is as simple and sad as that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were issued 8/19

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just as reported before: Q3, 2015

Of course the crybaby just wants to complain all the time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As you were told before, it was Q3, 2015 and now we see that this was the case. Maybe if you took time to research and read next time before making stupid posts, you would look like such a fool.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you're still a prick and sensitive. Again, according to GSK's own website, Patient First Awards date had not been determined....didn't even mention q3. That's what I was referring too, not share value awards which, yes, did mention q3.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you are a sensitive little prick. Read again. We can't help it if you are stupid and don't understand. Maybe you should find a job more aligned to your low intellect. There should be a few openings at the mall.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for you A..hole. Seems that you are not in the loop. You will be informed when needed. You don't need to be informed about any of this at this time.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW......sounds like his manager ! :confused:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people just need to learn that they should read first before making a fool out of themselves on the board. If you can't read, just call HR. It takes about 2 minutes to confirm q3, 2015.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again there was nothing to read regarding grade level 7-9 patient first awards, because nothing was posted anywhere. I've been notified now about my award. But you sound like a compete fool telling someone they should be able to read information that doesn't exist. Shows how little you know.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can't help it if you are too stupid to either read the information or find the information. Perhaps you should find a job that doesn't require this of you, such as a janitor or other similar occupation. You seem to be the only one here with the problem.

SHOWS HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: "I don't know how to research this myself because I am stupid. I also don't know how to pick up a phone and call HR. I don't know anything."

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PR boy is back. Yay!

Does GSK still have an HR department?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know about any "PR boy", but not surprised to see that you are the one making all the idiotic posts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I come here about every two weeks, and have noticed him on several threads. This poor soul is obviously unemployed and elderly. Since he makes these statements, I would assume he is a former GSK employee, probably one who couldn't hack it and was fired. :D