Stock options for 2015

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2015 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the past we have received our stock options the third week in July. I know the company is doing poorly, but they are still owed to us! Anyone have any information?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, I am a lowly rep and don't get any.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In sales many years..............unless you are super effective award winner.......don't expect many.:(

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wondering the same thing. Stock grants were usually approved and awarded in July. Not sure what the status is? They are part of incentive comp so I would have assumed if there were any changes, we would have been notified?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone heard anything? This is strange.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

memo dated 7-23-15.......bad news !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What memo? Where is it posted?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The memo said, to all those dirt-ball, best of breed cheaters, you'll get something sooner or later!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

July 23rd........look again !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was announced awhile ago that it was delayed (just like before) to Q3, yet the vesting schedule would still be at the regular time period.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The date hasn't been announced yet.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was announced as Q3. That is not a date, just a time range. Try reading next time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q3 is a date range as well. The date has not been announced yet. Why are you such a sensitive prick?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

based on past history they are late this year. The longer it take to issue them the longer it takes for them to
    Become fully vested. It is in the company's best interest to drag their feet issuing them. If I'm off base feel free to let me know.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem to be the sensitive one. Is that because you have a reading comprehension problem? They have been late the last three years, yet the vesting period was shortened each time to compensate. Yet another example of someone that doesn't do the homework and the decides to whine and cry.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love watching you get frustrated from the anger on here you little crybaby. Fix the ship and this board won't get lit up everyday. It's a miserable place to work and until this changes you PR clowns are going to be forced to troll this place 24/7.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi crybaby. Still hanging around I see and still using the same old lines (like your classic "PR" reference). Not surprised that you are the moron that can't read. Perhaps you should take a reading comprehension class instead of spending all your time filling up this board with your crap.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Per the E-field service: "The date for 2014 patient first share awards has not been announced"

Name the source, teacher, that tells us otherwise.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RSU's will be issued in Q3, just like they were over the past 3 years.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2014 Share Value Plan Awards granted Q3 2015-Grade level 4-6

2014 Patient First Restricted Share Awards date TBD Grade level 7-9