Spectocor

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dirty dishes are cleaned at home. This is not the forum to talk about all this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Won't be long they will be all gone and we can all get on with picking up their pieces!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problem is our company still reeks of shit and its coming from the top

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't smell shit at the top but I do smell stupid and arrogance coming from some of the offices.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spectocor might be gone but PocketECG remains...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is PocketECG exclusive to Medi-Lynx now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can Spectocor continue doing business without a device? Cash your checks right away!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

big changes coming soon and not related to spectowhore either

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...let me see .. overpaid sales reps... useless ssr's.. to many customer service representatives. Uneducated management. A crook of an owner... equals horrible company...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you wonder why they are going out of business!!!:eek:

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Spectocor is ACTUALLY going out of business? Or is this all speculation?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is dissolving and is being acquired by the owner of pocket ECG. Part of the payment will be the owed debt to MDG. Lawyers fees and a judgement. It looks as though he will partner with the other brother Andy Bogdan of MediLynx. The reps are all hopeful he sees value in client retention by keeping some of the tenured reps. Make no Mistake! Spectocor IS DONE!
    Poor ownership, senior leadership killed an aspiring company wo has access to one of the better devices. His only focus now is trying to get enough money to settle his DOJ issues and walk away with enough money to keep his 20 something girlfriend in his bed. END OF STORY!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True.. he doesn't care about his employees just his 22 year old girlfriend and development team. He can take her on a lavish vacation but can't pay his employees how sad ... every company he has had has failed..

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess this us why his brother is successful and not him ......

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overpaid sales reps? I'm guessing you've never taken the risk of working a commission-only sales position...

The rest of your statement is spot on.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start your own forum, STFU PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. YOU STFU LIL DICK!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like you're a perfect fit there at spectosnore. Don't spend that unemployment check all at once

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm trying to understand why employees stay there. Sounds like they need to find new jobs

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would hire them. Glorified pharma reps and I doubt any of them can show they made their numbers.