Spectocor

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hah. Andy won't. And he's not an ass wipe. People who attack others anonymously in online forums are ass wipes. Now go sell your 2nd rate monitor while you still can, you troll.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN TO THAT COMMENT. BOTH PIECES OF SHIT I WOULDNT SCRAPE OFF MY SHOES!!!!! BOTH SHOULD PLAY IN THE NEXT LIAR LIAR MOVIE!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess I'll try and chime in here late in the game. We have to look at many factors here. I see a lot of blame and projection on this thread. It comes down to simple basic principles. 1. You try and run your business with foundations of integrity, compassion and drive to be competitive yet within your capabilities. Seems like Joe either through ignorance or masterful intent, built an executive team that he could be the master of or he truly believed in the ability of inept unqualified leaders who gave the keys to the kingdom too to take the company to the highest levels. Sometimes this people out of their element strive to do the best. I have no doubt that Juan was dedicated and driven to create a great environment. Sadly he didn't have the balance of a mentor to help guide him. Joe was not that guy. I believed that Juan was truly instrument in growing that company to its highest levels. It grew beyond his capability. When it got over his head he tried to compensate with create diversions. Sadly, by the time it was recognized, it was beyond repair. 2. Joe once he saw his money machine, used it for financing more bad business ideas. One failed idea after another, all the time thinking that the money machine would continue to print. When he saw the well was shallow with funds he rallied more troops to stop the hemorrhage. He finasly put more pieces of the puzzle together that Juan failed to see were missing. Again too little too late cause millions were lost. As an owner you have the inherent duty to mind the wheelhouse. Trusting others without the ability to truly manage business, leads to catastrophic failures such as the many that have occurred here. He has to figure out his next moves. Does he have a plan to move away from pocket ECG. Did he plan for this knowing the potential implications. If he didn't then he's more a fool than anyone could have ever imagined. Sadly he's not showing any interest in being open and honest with all those who helped him achieve his wealth. Shame on him for not having a concious. There are many paycheck to paycheck people who rely on him to keep his house order

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turns out that Joe is not only a LIAR, but also a CROOK... Apparently, he fabricated some of the evidence for this case and got caught - see pages 64/65 of the Delaware Court opinion:
    http://courts.delaware.gov/Opinions/Download.aspx?id=245080

This is pretty interesting reading...
    This guy is finished and has ZERO credibility.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you rely on a LIAR? Actually it turns out that he is also a CROOK... The Delaware Court decision is an interesting reading... Turns out that Joe not only lied in front of the judge, but also fabricated evidence!
    See pages 64/65:
    http://courts.delaware.gov/Opinions/Download.aspx?id=245080

This guy is a worthless piece of shit... He has no credibility and it is now OFFICIAL!

6. You know me

You know me Guest

Ok, my turn. I've worked in this space for many years. In all my years, I have never seen anything like it. The product, although has its analytical challenges, it's one of the best in the industry. The issues with the overall company was that it outgrew the capabilities of the internal mechanics. Who to blame can and will be pointed in many directions as seen in this thread. As an owner it should fall at their feet, but trust was overlay placed. I mentally bought into the company, the leadership and the ownership. I was promised a great deal and was given little, but hung in there for the people I came to know, clients we served and a passion for this career. The staff, awesome people, sometimes mislead or misguided into false promises of many new compensation models and ideas; Only to fall short on delivery. This creates discontent to the staff, internal fighting and all of the things that come with broken promises. Joe had always had great intent to his promises, sadly often distracted by almost daily fires. He didn't stay focused on one issue long enough to get resolve, before moving on to the next. Juan and I had a brotherly relationship that sorely deteriorated, one to this day I miss. Hardest working guy there, just not the most informed. Wasn't due to lack of effort, sadly just lack of knowledge about this space. He tried to gain the knowledge he needed, but the sales force outgrew the capacity on the inside and it went too far and long before it became reaction mode instead of being proactive with projected growth. He didn't like to be wrong or coached. The consequences of challenging his rule would not end well for most, but he and I were steadfast in our convictions and words with one another. Instead of surrounding yourself with the smartest of people, executives surrounded themselves with loyal compatriots. Only time will tell how this all ends, but sadly it doesn't help all of the staff who committed to the company on empty promises. I just hope that all of the people I had the pleasure of working with all land on their feet. I miss many of them. The laughs, the fun and the challenges we worked on together. Despite differences on rhythm analysis, it was always great dialogue to learn and to teach such a great group of people. God bless to all. This is one persons view. Not one of anyone else or influenced by any group or company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is spot on. Joe was found to have lied to the court, fabricated evidence, lied About the company that trusted him. Tried to defame Marek and MDG, who gave him his wealth and the product. He lost on all counts and lost all of his counterclaims. 100% of them. One mans credibility saved the "CEO of MDG"! And the loss of Credibility for the one and only Joe Bogdan! Happy for Marek! I can't imagine the burden this placed on him after all of his efforts to bring the product to where it is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe lied at the trial numerous times and has no credibility. Simply, he was found by the court to be a liar! His credibility is trashed. Joe acted in bad faith, secretly tried to Copy the product and was giving away info about Pocket ECG. Then tried to hire others to build something like it. The reports from the attempted new device looked exactly like Pocket. Joe tried fabricating evidence to win the case and got caught. Joe tried manufacturing pricing disputes and got caught. ALL of AMI/Spectocor claims were dismissed, giving credibility back to Medicalgorithmics!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we have Pete the Voice. Let's call him LAP for short! Lyin Ass Pete!! He's spewing shit out of both sides of his mouth without a fucking clue that we see right through his Lying ASS Mouth!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete the puppet don't know any better. His master left last week and now Joe B don't know how to work the strings! Now Pete the Puppet doesn't know how to speak or walk on his own. Lyin Ass Pete certainly fits. But remember he was only the voice of his master! Another Useless piece of the inept management puzzle. Way out of his league! In charge of reps nationally and had to be trained how to do his job by the very people he managed. His master, now gone should have cut his strings and let him fall to the ground!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah! The Lying Ass Pete, trained by the Master LIAR Juan Velez. The judge wrote: "Velez’s testimony that he needed the specifications for a large potential military contract, about which he could provide no names, details, or documents, is not credible."
    Velez does not deserve to be a COO of a glue factory. Even in this position some basic level of honesty and integrity is required... He LIED in the court room, LIED in front of the judge and LIED under oath... This is called perjury and this guy is a criminal - as his mentor: Joe "THE CROOK" Bogdan...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its funny when people put in there two cents about what really went on in the company. I am no longer there but I can tell you Juan didn't fail to see things that were missing. He stayed true in brining all the issue up especially if it was related to money. On more than one occasion he was told and I quote " I will handle it." But Joe never followed through on his words. I am confused on how a COO can actually do his job when the OWNER is the one that makes all the final decisions. I was able to get a first hand look at what Juan and the CIO did everyday and the amount of crap that ended up on his desk. When Joe B broke something and couldn't fix it, he blamed it on Juan over and over again. Juan took the beating over and over. He new how to run the business and Juan ran it well when he was allowed. There is a lot to this story that is just untold. I feel bad for Juan. Even in the end after he has left the company there are people that are still trying to take pop shots. Who is the real looser?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I absolutely know who this is. Hey Bob Moore, when are you going to stop playing the victim and tell everyone how many lies you told during the entire time you worked for the company. More people see you for what you are then you know. You worthless POS. I know for a fact that no one at Spectocor wouldn't give you the time of day. Everyone here has a few choice words for you. You are no better than JOE Bogdan. Are you still trying to convince people that you are not worthless. If you were such an upstanding guy you could have just called Juan. I left on bad terms and I ran into him at Walmart. He gave me a hug asked how I was doing and wished me the best. Now that is what I call a real person. Maybe you should try that out for once in your life.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who ever you are you are an idiot. Pete never worked for Juan. He always worked directly for Joseph Bogdan. If you don't believe that then check your facts. Pete was instructed by Joseph Bogdan to run the sales team. Pete was also told what to say to the sales team by Joseph Bogdan. I sat in several meeting that Juan was never in that was for the sales team. It sounds like our owner used Juan for another bad decision. I heard Juan didn't even want to hire Pete to work for the company. It was Joseph Bogdan who made that pick and Juan was against it. I wish someone could get Juan to tell the truth about this god forsaken place. I would like to see that go on the record books in court. I bet you people would shit there pants to hear all the shit he knows. That poor bastard ate a bunch of shit here and now has to take care of his sick daughter and just watch people talk shit about him because of Joseph Bodgan. HEY BOSS what else are you going to tell us about keeping this company running that won't come true. LIAR!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny stuff here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone on his supports someone or has something negative to say. Like or hate anyone. I know what this guy did for me when I was going through the toughest decision of my life. He helped me embrace who I was and who I wanted to be. Gave me when I didn't have, just like Juan did to many I know. Another guy who bought into the owners BS. Obviously who wrote this is a Joe supporter, the very guy who is about to lose everything due to bad decisions. Don't blame Juan or Braden or Joe P or Bob for the nonsense that was created by others.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To Whoever wrote the preceding comment, at least Bob made it clear what he was posting, you're the coward. Myself, found him to be the one who was there every day regardless of time of day or night. Was honest to us and didn't blow smoke at you! Best arrhythmia knowledge out of anyone there and if he didn't know the answer would ask the whole room to chime in. Been there when it was done. Some didn't like the way he left but that was his choice. He and Braden, smartest people there form the tech side. Joe P too. But don't blame a middle manager for the executive failures! It's only projecting blame where it don't belong. Like him or hate him he did a great job!
    JE

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you spectofucks need to get off the CN page!