Spectocor

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, either everyone who is posting on this forum has lost their mind and has it way wrong or Joe is a great liar. Joe B continues to tell all the reps that this will all end in his favor and there is nothing to worry about. MDG will not get what they want. The DOJ has gone away and all is well. So that being said, let's wait and see! The jury or "judge" is still out..... Until then STFU!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well,
    Joe B the mastermind of this operation now feels he has to charge back to all of the reps "administrative fees"! I actually owed the company money last quarter! These guys are a joke and now we have a new "consulting firm"!! This place is a fucking joke!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why don't you Spectoclowns start your own forum and stop airing your dirty laundry on ours!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That self-proclaimed COO is the reason this company exists. He has fought tooth and nail for all employees from middle management all the way down to entry level technicians. He is overworked and underappreciated. Yes Spectocor has issues. Name a company that doesn't. I have been with the company for years. Is it the perfect place to work? No. It is a work in progress. Every company has to start somewhere. We definitely have issues with communication. But to assume this company is a sinking ship is a little premature. I could be wrong but as long as Juan Velez is a part of the executive team, I believe the company will excel.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I would have to say at least 80% of our employees who have been with the company since before the split remain because of Juan.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a cog on the wheel. The company excels because they have an amazing product ... which they are about to lose.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well sadly most people intimate with the "spectoclowns" know that they have ongoing issues that the COO and others have to own. Because of the ongoing issues between Spectocr and Medicalgorithmics they cannot buy product and parts. So some in house genius decides to use untested battery's and locally made chargers; again no pre testing before they send them out to patients and low and behold a high failure rate! Not only that; potential melting of chargers and batteries leaving potential fire hazards in patient homes. No call to the FDA so I'm sure when they get ahold of that fines will ensue. You have 5 days to report potential issues with medical devices! A real COO and owner would know this! Not until recently did they push out new charges leaving many potentially dangerous ones in patient homes! Let's see how this plays out! FDA isn't as kind as others! Fines are large and swift!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen,

Lots of speculation and innuendo here. The sad part about of all of this is accountability. Spectocor appears to have NONE! You cannot allow potential hazards into a patients home and not report them. Don't care what your product is! There are rules safeguarding medical devices. Rules that need followed to ensure patient safety. Its the companies job to report any and all potentially life threatening issue. Despite what it does to your bottom line. You cant sweep these things under the rug and not expect there to be fallout because of it. We don't know who made the decision not to report this, so I wont speculate. I will however say that all of those at the executive level have the DUTY to REPORT! So if they knew about this with intimate and informed knowledge they should all be held accountable by the governing agency, In this case probably the FDA. The question looming will be does this have an adverse effect on the parent company of Pocket ECG. Although I believe they requested a cease and desist order for Spectocor to stop using non OEM parts and pieces, was there ever a ruling?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well here is the question of the day....
    If you are providing durable equipment under CMS rules, they must be FDA approved, even parts(batteries inckuded)and you supply parts that are not approved by the FDA; does CMS want a refund for all of those test completed with non-compliant devices? Something I would be truly concerned about!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The saga of this company is amusing and yet very disturbing. Sadly however the depth of deception by this company seems to be a bottomless pit. I had the recent opportunity to interview a prior sales rep who pointed me this this stream. I am flabbergasted that our government allows companies like this to continue to potentially bilk the taxpayers for up-coding and up-charging, use faulty unapproved equipment putting patients at potential risk of fire due to lack of testing of aftermarket parts! Although I know the long arm of the government will eventually catch up to them, let's hope it's not before worse things happen. I have never heard of a company who shares PHI between payers and vendors not to have a Business Associate Agreement. This in itself is illegal and against most corporate compliance agreements and policies! What an eye opener for me and I've been in healthcare for 40 years!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, of you have been in Healthcare for 40 years, then you are really stupid, really old, or both...I've been I'm health care for less than half that, and already realize that it is a shit show . So I've moved on to get training in another field while utilizing my health care experience. .. cafepharma is great entertainment.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest