Spectocor

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard how day one of Specto-gate / Medicalgorithmics case is going in Delaware?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is what I do know from the inside. YOU DUMB FUCKS WHO ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT JUAN AND JOE internally are fucking idiots. I work internally. Juan has been Joe's scape goat for years now. He works hard and gets feed the same line of bullshit that we all get fed. Here is a news flash. Juan got suspened for two weeks for sticking up for employees. That's the reason our boss Braden left. Here is something else you should worry about. Juan is the only person working hard internally at that level. When he is gone your dumb ass is up shits creek even if Spectocor wins. Oh and he is leaving. Someone found out he has already been offer two other positions. He is absolutely on his way out. From the looks of the writing you are either a cocky sales person who thinks they are better than everyone else or a dumb fuck sales person who left the company. I am willing to bet the person is a guy named Bill. That guy is the only person who is tied to LOYOLA and is a fucking joke. HEY BILL, the guys and gals who are really working hard in the tech center, think you are worthless piece of shit. TO the rest of you fuck head who hate the company do us a huge favor and either quit or grow a set of balls and man up and help us be better.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its funny because Loyola agreed to continue for another 6 months. Juan did a good job on owning the issues.......He actually fessed up to all the crap Spectocor was doing wrong. Pete or peter didn't do much of anything but sit there like a lump on a long and Eva that new girl they gave us is a great person who really trying to help us out. ( a lot better than bill if you ask me)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, I can tell you a lot from the inside and out side. As for as Juan; by far hardest working guy there. Although doesn't always work the smartest. The company as a whole lacks ownership of its issues starting with the owner! You cannot be an absentee owner! He got caught with his pants down and had to react to a lot of bad things at once. Will they survive? Who knows! I can tell you they have real inssues! There's no disputing that. This forum spews a lot of venom all the way around! Some you can believe and some you can only speculate! Regardless; I hope that people keep their jobs and clients get the level of service they deserve! Let's focus on that!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On another note! I would be cautious of calling people out. People name drop on here like they know the facts. I happen to know Bill and I don't believe he would engage in this crap! He's a pretty solid guy as far as I know. Don't blame individuals who care about integrity and reputation. I think a lot of what's posted here is coming from within! Someone has intimate knowledge of inner workings and I believe Bill has been gone long enough not to have such info! Unless someone on the inside is feeding it! Shallow thinking and blaming takes over again here rather than focusing on the bigger issues this company has!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Juan is, and always has been, complicit in Joe's lies, which makes him just as foul of a person. He only works hard because he's a neurotic control-freak, hell-bent on preserving his lofty position on a now sinking ship. I don't think he has a high school diploma, but he's smart enough to realize that he's far and away the most over-employed person within the company, possibly in the history of healthcare, and would say/do anything to maintain status-quo until he can find some other sap who will hire him. He's a dangerous psychopath in my opinion. I wouldn't hire Juan to run a gas station, let alone a multi-million dollar healthcare company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You losers need to start your own company stream on here and keep you bullshit off of ours - you will always be a 2nd tier player in this field and the underhanded policies you live by will ensure that you always stay there so take your conversation away from our page as we have no desire to be associated with you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fucking idiot. You speak like you know something about Juan. You have no idea who he is or what he is really about. You are just looking to blame him for your own fucked up failures. Here is a question? Are you even employed there anymore? That's the first tell tell sign of an idiot? I'm not defending Juan because he has made some mistakes but I do know this would be a giant shit show worse than it is if he wasn't involved. I do know he has some college if not his degree. What are your credentials r*****. Jobless? Most of the workers are still here because of Juan. If he was such a control freak he would not be where he is today. See asshole I worked for him in the past and I chose to work for him again because of who he really is. Your just another fucking idiot that is looking to put his own failures on another person. You either work as a sales person or an ex employee? Which is it fuck face? That said I rest my case. The more successful sales people would differ with your pathetic opinion. You should do one of two things. Go find a job or learn how to be a real sales person. Fucking poser!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With class acts like this clown working for your company it's no wonder you are such a joke in the marketplace. Go suck your thumb on someone else's board and stop embarrassing yourself on ours

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks scary to someone who doesn't know how to sell.
    Just another wanna be with bells and whistles. This thing will go nowhere.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats right! You tell 'em! We got CardioKey!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the patch.....wait, thats in 2020

My bad

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the prior quote! Juan has to place in leadership of a company of this magnitude! He's simply out of his league! Like him or hate him; he's incapable and lacks the knowledge to play at this level. Joe has to own this issue! He's had business failure after business failure. His own brother saw his narcissism as an issue and bolted as well. Juan was In part at fault for that as well. Andy is laughin all the way to the bank with 30million and Joe is hoping to keep his business! He's failed t everything he's owned! His own family bolted on him cause he's nuts! He's getting what he deserves

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the dismissive tone whenever someone tries to bring up a new technology? I sell PocketECG myself, but I'm curious to hear what this new technology can do instead of just dismissing it outright. There are a lot of good monitors on the market these days and it helps to know what else is out there. Does anyone know anything about this monitor?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The vitriol spewed by the class act above does not reflect on the company as a whole. Spectocor has a lot of honest, hard working people within the organization who are overshadowed by their inept "management team", all of whom will be looking for jobs come early May, possibly sooner. Yes, Spectocor is a toxic place to be working right now, but it will all be over soon, after which time a company with sane leadership will have the sole rights to PocketECG in the US. The whole situation is really unfortunate for the Spectocor employees working on the inside, who've devoted so much hard work over the years only to watch the company crash and burn in such spectacular fashion. In the end, Spectocor will (and deserves to) go down, but PocketECG is here to stay.