Spectocor

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you the same as Medilynx, or still separate companies?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the Spectocor ride continues. They have a new super secret tele-health device that will revolutionize our industry. This on the cusp of the pending court date with Medical Algorthimics to stop using Pocket ECG. Only a few reps will have access at first. This is their interim product until the engineers build their next super secret, super great outpatient cardiac device. This is also hinging on the outcome of the ongoing inquiry of the Dept of Justice. If the outcome of that is favorable..... All will be well. Reps are still getting the Jerk Around. Pete the voice says don't call Juan or he will bite your head off! Just avoidance of the systemic issue! They are hiding our numbers with no check and balance that we are getting paid on our correct numbers and values! Don't come here! Your life will never be the same! Worse place in all my years in this industry. They have jerked around every good thing that ever walked in!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Separate companies. Medilynx is under agreement to be sold the the device manufacturer Medicalgorthincs.
    Andy took the high road. Joe too the winding road to no where as he has poor leadership at the executive level. Sad! Great product very poor management at Spectocor.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you stil work for them you have big balls! I've heard that they fire people for way less. I've also heard the got the reps to build the business and then let most Of them go to increase revenue. May be due for margin loss due to legal issues. Nonetheless you should be looking over your shoulder. How is it that his hasn't got more traction out there. I've not heard much?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medilynx and Spectocor are both running shady standard operating procedures. They have to run a Holter first even if the doctor doesn't order it. Therefore the patient is going to be billed for Holter as well as an MCT or Event. It's the only way they can do their field conversion. The Hammer will be falling on them soon!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude...you have no clue what you're talking about. Why not chime in when you have something of value to add instead of spreading false rumors? Neither company requires a holter before an event or MCT under any circumstance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Spicoli....read how your company under DOJ investigation is gouging patients.....

So here is what happened. I was recently dealing with a very stressful situation and started getting mild chest pains so I went to see a cardiologist. He listened to my heart beat and said it sounded normal but insisted that his office sends me a heart monitor that I will need to wear at home just to be sure.

When I received the heart monitor, I found it unusable. It came with a phone and a pager-like device that was connected to some wires. After following the instructions, I put it on and went to sleep or so I thought. Throughout the night the phone kept shutting off and restarting and the pager kept going off constantly so I got very little sleep. I called the support center, which did not solve the issue. Two days later I've had enough and send the device back and notified the monitoring center that I returned the monitor since it was unusable, thinking that would be the end of it.

Weeks later I received a bill, showing that my insurance company was billed $7,200 and covered $828 and that I was still responsible for the $50 copay. The bill came from a company called Spectocor LLC. When I called the number on the bill to explain that I was unable to get any use of out this device and had to return it, the rep explained to me that they charge the whole fee upfront so it doesn't matter how long the device is used for. She added that she came across someone who only used it for 45 minutes and was charged the full amount. My doctor never told me any of this. And then we wonder why the cost of health insurance is going up every year...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be interesting to see how long Spectacle will stay afloat with their poor business model. Stay hot Testicle!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's killing this company is that it does not want to contract with the commercials and Blues. They want moe $$$$. Therefore all of their patients get hit with out of network fees. Docs are getting an earful from their patients and we all know how that works out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you 1st hand that both spectator and ML tell their physicians to instruct patients they will normally receive 3 separate bills. After 3 consecutive billing cycles, no other corespondence will occur. Keep in mind, this is only instructed should a patient complain to the physician or staff. Those who don't complain often pay the high balance. Physicians have no clue unless someone complains. Maybe now both companies have changed some policies but as of November, this was still implemented. I only know this because my good friend works for ML

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you are correct they play the game very well. They play a statistical game as they know a third will pay the bill, another third will call and complain and pay a reduced fee usually on their Credit Card and a third will cause trouble by contacting account. These are the patient bills that get either reduced or written off.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can only do this for so long. Poor business decision.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you seriously complaining about a $50 copay? You probably also think universal healthcare is a bad idea. Healthcare premiums are high because insurance companies need to make a profit, after they pay their armies of people who's only job it is to find new & inventive ways of legally denying claims. As for your attack in regards to Spectocor billing the full amount even though you only wore it two day, that's because it's the only way to bill for this type of monitor. You either bill for the entire 30 days or you don't bill at all. There is no in between. That's not Spectocor's or any other monitoring company's fault. Now go spout your complaints somewhere else so that we can have a meaningful discussion here, you stooge!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep up the bad work. I love it when I walk into an account and the Doc tells me how pissed he is at them. Keep handing me the business ya goofs!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are the idiot that thinks you know what happens internally at the executive level then guess again. That just means you are not an executive. I always wonder why sales people who get paid the most money in the company always act like cry babies about something that goes on. I guess the easy statement to make is that you are just as greedy as the person you are trying to blame. With the exception you didn't have the balls to start your own business. Neither one of these companies have great owners but if you don't know the executive team personally I wouldn't speak on it. Just shows your overall intelligence.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really sounds like to me that you are some kind of wussy. Not to sure who Pete or Juan is but any wussy sales person would take that answer and be ok with it. You should actually pull up your skirt Nancy and get you a pair and call whoever Juan is in your organization and just be direct. Unless Juan is the owner and you are just a candy ass that will talk crap about your employer but is too afraid to loose there job. Either way you need to grow a set.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not defending any of these companies but it is amusing how all of you are "selling" yet bitching about either compensation, integrity, or the flaws of an entire industry yet you are trying to maximize your personal gains. Healthcare is not an easy industry and the cost of doing business is staggering given constraints from compliance and operations yet all I hear is the game is broken, this company sucks, and I am not making enough. The only way you can compete in the healthcare vertical is volume and sometimes quality does suffer but don't pretend as if that issue is solely this company's to bare. You guys can devolve into finger pointing and chest bumping but from my vantage point you look like as much of the problem as anything else and not any of the solution.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spectocor or Medi-Lynx?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen all of you. Spectocor is a sinking ship. ML will end up with it all. The trial of Joe's life starts on March 7th. This is the MGA versus AMI lawsuit. They have no super secret product that's going to take over the world. I'll believe it when I see it. More Juan smoke and mirrors! Marek is just waiting and waiting to take it all and leave Joe with nothing. Juan and Pete for more lies this week to a large client who saw right through the Juan Bullshit. I'll eat my shoes of Spectacle is in business next year. They still have a huge burden of the DaoJ they have to survive. After all the legal a fees it will be amazing if they live on