Sorry folks, Trump is way out of line here.

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, Jun 4, 2016 at 12:02 AM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Yeah Vag, we saw Mexico's best in San Jose the other night, and the POS Mayor told his Police to stand down, so that American Citizens could be beaten by foreign illegal Occupiers. I sure hope that his Hispanic Wife gets a taste of the same thing as that poor Woman in front of the Marriott did someday.

3. Vagitarian

This judge had nothing to do with san Jose. He courageously has fought the cartel. Libs, are you saying every person of Hispanic descent is rotten? Even the good ones? Hoewdoes that compute? While Trump called for a ban on all Muslims he said there would be exceptions. He has some very rich Muslim friends who would be allowed in. So if there are exceptions in the Muslim, nationality you saying there should be NO exceptions among Hispanics? Even those who are completely legal and have served in our society impeccably and risked their lives fighting the cartel?

4. libluvsbukkake

Not at all. I am Married to a Hispanic. The illegal ones should be deported immediately and shot if they commit violent acts.

5. Vagitarian

So what's your beef with Judge Curiel? He's legal and a courageous & honorable judge. I guess I'm not understanding your point? Even Paul Ryan said the comment was from left field. I think we need to respect those legal immigrants who are honest, hardworking and support our values. Donald's comments were disrespectful and it's pretty clear he's just pissed over a personal legal matter.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a stunning ability to get things wrong. Of all the many, many things that Trump can be justly criticized for, this is not one of them, yet you pick it.

For every Curiel, there are many murderers, rapists, drug dealers and thugs.

This is not about the Mexican people most of whom are great people, but Mexico is not "sending" Us her best. We tend to get the other end of the spectrum, even if they are fine people character-wise, they are uneducated and are breaking the law by coming here.

7. Vagitarian

Yes, he said that then and I agree with it. What he said the other day about Judge Curiel though (a separate issue) was uncalled for. You criticize the bad and compliment the good. Did you read his rant? Like I said, even Paul Ryan thought it was out-of-line. So I guess you think he (Paul Ryan) has a 'stunning ability to get things wrong' too?

8. libluvsbukkake

I guess I was more referring to the occupying Army in San Jose the other night. Trump should have just called the Judge a DNC Hack (which he is) and leave it at that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then don't mix the two incidents. Call trump out on his Cureil comments a d leave it at that. You mixed two items.

But you're awfully late to the party as far as Trump's outrageous and false comments are concerned. Idiots like you have saddled us with Trump and now we have to suffer.

10. libluvsbukkake

I do Vag. Paul Ryan, is a RINO/Sellout/POS.

11. Vagitarian

1) Don't mix them? I didn't, someone else did -go back and reread Post #1.
    2) I saddled you with Trump? LOL, our primary isn't until June 7th doofus.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot boy, you mixed the statement he made about what Me ico sends us with this judge incident. Good grief, you're stupid!

2) I plainly said idiots like you. I know you haven't voted yet and it pointless now. But the point is if it was down to Cruz and Trump you'd be voting for trump with a passion. So yet again, I'm right. You're a fool!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vag hasn't renounced reason. He never adopted it to begin with! LOL!