Sonicare Sales Representative at Philips Medical

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2007 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go somewhere else. The new process when you start is a complete mess. Training is a cluster you know what, all brand new management and worst of all you get micromanaged to death. Expectations when you first get out into the field is a joke. Newbies are getting reprimanded for not being booked out 2-3 months in presentations to dp's. All for 52k and a possible 10k quarterly bonus you more than likely won't get. Oh yeah, you'll be working from 8am to 10pm every night planning and entering notes. If you want to do all this for 52k go for it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad. That co.used to be awesome. Made a lot of $$ there.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeing on average 4 reps quit per month.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any updates on life at phillips oral? I've been contacted about a position. any current info would help. Base, how likely it is to make bonus money? what kind of car (i know its petty but I'm debating a few offers and I look at the car as part of the comp plan). Micromanagement?

Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the good reps have left. Be careful!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy drug and alcohol policies. Random tests and immediate terminations! Bad insurance payouts due to irresponsible reps this past year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way on random tests

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True stuff new order in town

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any advice or comments on this role these days?

10. Yes,Any new info on this role? The day to day activities and are they achievable? What do the best reps make?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can expect to make $110K to $125K per year at Philips, more if you overacheive. All car expenses paid for. Generous benefits compared to most companies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a fucking chance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info on this role these days?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The role is selling toothbrushes with tech that’s over 20 years old and can be bought at Sam’s Club for a cut rate.