Sonicare Sales Representative at Philips Medical

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2007 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sonicare's idea of sales is regurgitating, not selling. No independent thought allowed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

52 K base. What is the bonus?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not yet. . . I know he was riding with a rep today, but he promised i would hear today either way...so??? But, if I don't hear from him today, I'm moving forward with the other company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the call! Flying for interview with VP! :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the benefit package with philips? example, number of vacation days, stat holidays off, copay to see doctors, copay for meds, etc?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congrats

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not know the specifics yet. I have a phone call scheduled with HR in the morning, I am guessing I will get specifics then.

I know they have United Health Care/Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Vision, 401k match up to 6%, they don't have a pension anymore, but something else instead, maybe with the 401k...Don't know about co-pays, vacation, holidays, etc. Sorry. Will post more as I learn more. Wish others would do the same and interviewing would be ALOT easier!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sonicare is fucked. I sent them a resume and nice cover letter 2x for an opening in my area... my resume and experience in dental sales is STRONG...very strong, award winning strong with tons of contacts in dental offices...and they didnt bother to even call me. Well fuck them, their loss. Obviously they are looking at the wrong candidates.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what area were you applying for? they may have put a freeze on the position

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sonicare is fucked. I sent them a resume and nice cover letter 2x for an opening in my area... my resume and experience in dental sales is STRONG...very strong, award winning strong with tons of contacts in dental offices...and they didnt bother to even call me. Well fuck them, their loss. Obviously they are looking at the wrong candidates.

Why is it that anytime someone doesn't get hired, gets fired, or isn't happy in their job they blame it on the company instead of looking in the mirror? And just because you didn't get a call doesn't mean they are stupid, perhaps the position was already filled, perhaps the position won't be filled, just because they haven't removed it from the website yet, doesn't mean the company is 'f#@%'d' as you put it, it just means they haven't removed it from the website yet. Grow up!

12. sniznik

sniznik Guest

Forget about doctors and patient benefit it doesn't exist. I would say 5% of dentists do whats right for the patient which usually means not being so cheap and using better materials or product and having an abundance of them on hand. There is a reason Gp's aren't allowed to put patients under its because they would steal their wallets and jewelry.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a reason Gp's aren't allowed to put patients under its because they would steal their wallets and jewelry.

Huh?

14. sniznik

sniznik Guest

Thats a joke most of them wont pick pocket you but i did have one ask me if i was done with my gum yet because he didnt want to buy a pack.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh, my bad. I get it. I misread it the first time. Sorry! That's funny.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 vacation days, plus 2 personal days (personal do not carry over), don't know about holidays,
    Choice of United Health Care or Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, 2 major providers (Delta & ?) for Dental, and Vision. Benefits start day 1. Don't know co-pays.
    401k with 50 cent match up to 6%, company performance of up to 4 % year end 401k contribution (so if you put in 6%, they put in 7% basically). No pension.
    Company car is either a chrysler 300 or a chrysler sebring. Don't know about snow belt. Base is 52k across the board, at 100% of plan bonus is 5k/quarter, with over achievers (120% to plan) capping out at another 20k year end. Total first year compensation at plan 72k, above plan 92k.

Good luck!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey did you ever get a answer on the 2nd face to face in the southeast? FL, GA, AL?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, I even took your suggestion and called the phone screener and they were supposed to get back to me and never did. I get that I didn't move on.....just wanted some feedback is all. If you haven't already hope you get the job, and let me know how great it is!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't get a call either. I think they extended an offer already