Sometimes you just gotta call it like it is......

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by SoGladIleftMKPG, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:39 AM.

1. SoGladIleftMKPG

SoGladIleftMKPG new user

I left MKPG and could not be happier. The level of incompetence from the top down is staggering. The good-ol-boy network that infects every level is stuff from the dinosaur period. When you see the levels of bureaucracy, the extreme time it takes to make decisions and the result of having absolutely no strategy or vision…you no longer question why med’s work one day and not the next. You understand it all once you see what MKPG is really all about.
    Execs should stop worrying about who got which furniture “package” and who has a corner view and who doesn’t. TheIf you're pissed because Joe has a plant in his office, go get yourself a small tree. Make a decision for god sake ! And do everyone a favor and stop micro-managing people. How about YOU do some value-added work for once. The leadership at MKPG is the worst I’ve seen in 30+ years. I have not seen one exec that merits listening to. Fire them all, I say :)
    For those still cursed to work there, please update your resumes now before they start axing people again. There are countless opportunities out in the world and when you get that next job, you will feel like a weight was lifted off your back. You don’t have to be depressed going to work. There are options !
    So so so so so glad I left that loser of a company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, no one would ever want to run into you in a dark alleyway. You are the same dude that keeps leaving messages and you don't even work here! You're sick. Go seek help from a psychotherapist. More specifically a cognitive therapist as well as meds. Move on with your life.

3. I wonder how many are getting axed from PCP/Urology. It didn't seem good.

4. SoGladIleftMKPG

SoGladIleftMKPG new user

I worked at Covidien a few years before it went public as MKPG so the guy who says "you don't even work here" is right....I left and tonight spoke with 4 others who left after I did. All of us are so happy and each is making far more with better benefits. And I have 6 others who are actively looking, calling for references since Nov of 2015.

They are going to split other sites off, and if you think they were a takeover target before....things are far worse now. Cuts may be coming but why risk it ? Those execs, directors and dpt managers are going to take care of you know who.

Get out ! This is best time to find jobs, early in year.