So you're saying I have to interview for my job huh?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2015 at 4:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never heard of this before. Regardless of who thinks that this is standard protocol, it's absolutely ridiculous and and insult IMHO. Hope they offer the option of a package, because they can stick this right up their ass.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah this is the stupidest sh!t ever! I'm just going to wait it out but start looking in meantime.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is how they will keep favorites! Rank us in a panel per EEOC! They want us to leave and they decided letting cat out of bag and insulting us with ridiculous interviews, meanwhile telling favorites secretly that they are "in" so they won't leave! Pretty genius I will say.... Not sure how they can't get in trouble when all non brown nosers are kicked to curb

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the fine print on this says "you maybe offered an opportunity to interview for a position". Which means if they don't want you, you will not get a chance. You maybe offered a position which is not that great for you or would mean relocating (reps don't get a relo' package). Don't waste your time trying to figure this one out. I would bet KK and RL are going back to Cali' soon.