So now Inventiv has ADVAIR first line

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2015 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is so full of sh-!-t. Now my competition is Symbicort, Dulera and ADVAIR. WTF. So much for transparency. I have never had so little faith in this organization as I do right now. To the c0ck hugger that is getting ready to tell me to leave.... FU. I'm staying and milking a paycheck as long as I can now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now the Inventiv reps have been pulled off Tanzeum. Selling Advair only. Not a peep from GSK management about this.
    We are going to be bought.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bought? YAY YAY AYAY AYAYAYAY!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv rep here. If you owned the company you want as many sales as possible. So your NEW inhalers are not cutting the mustard, it is plain as mud. GSK comes out with new inhalers that are NOT better than Advair. Advair since launch has sold over $100 Billion Dollars worldwide, In US dollars. Yes, it's a great drug and guess what numnuts it works.
    It has helped many people over the years. So get off your dead ass and do something/ BTW having 10-15 Breo samples in each closet ain't helping...Drug Rep 101....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what numnuts, Breo works too. We aren't making any claims about it being better than Advair! Breo has favorable dosing and inferior managed care status to Advair. Leadership is slitting their wrists and bleeding because we can't compete with Advair's cost to patients. I'd like to see what happens if they put Breo and a Advair on equal playing field!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advair works better and is a proven brand name. Compliance is BS over-rated.

Watch inVentiv spark the sales of Advair.
    I have seen the GSK reps vs. the inVentiv reps, and the inVentiv reps have more experience and better relationships.

Funny how life works that way, experience ALWAYS beats youth, and quite frankly, the inVentiv reps are better. That is a fact.

Keep hiring those youngsters and newbies GSK! The doctors think it is funny also.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its funny seeing how watered down the talent pool is at GSK. Almost every top performer that I know of has left. The only ones that have stayed are the ones close to retirement or are close to getting health benefits for life. Everyone else has bailed this sinking ship.

The company is now a shell of its former self. Sad to see it all go down. Probably the largest tumble from grace in the history of pharma. Just look at the stock price.

The arrogant management team deserves this. Hope they all go down in flames. Half already have. GSK still seems lost. Pathetic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rentareps couldn't sell ice water in the Sahara, but they are cheap scab labor

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2016-2017 ADVAIR generic. Bye bye Advair Inventiv sales force. Today, squeeze out whatever sales you can get from the cash cow. Breo price will drop significantly with generic Advair, making the decision to fill the prescription or write the prescription based on whether a once/day ICS/LABA is worth paying an extra $10/ month? Of course a lower price on Breo will necessitate a significant reduction in cost of goods sold, which means major cut in sales force, or "right-sizing." Unless, there is some new data showing a mortality benefit with Breo, or a new combination triple therapy ICS/LAMA/LABA comes out at a price point which is slightly more than generic Advair plus Incruse or Spiriva. Going to be interesting to watch!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know shit, do you?
    dumb ass comment.
    Most inVentiv reps have more experience, and have more accomplishments, and better education than GSK reps. Look it up, Meathead, on Linkedin, you terd.

And another thing, the people GSK are hiring now are those they can control the best, it has nothing to do with talent. This is across the board in pharmaceuticals. Also, the reps at GSK make about the same, maybe slightly more, than the contract reps, so again, you don't know shit, meat.

You are just a typical nuclear meltdown of a person, with no clue about this industry, let alone anything about business.

Worse, you have no idea why you were even created or what you are supposed to be doing with your life.

Your problem is you think you are smart. My problem with you is that you have so little experience with life and spout off here and call other people with more talent than you "rentareps"...when you will be in the same spot soon after your company sends your sorry ass packing, with your 4 year degree from state college in psychology.

Flipping terd face.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, they make meds for conditions like your! Better see your doctor and soon!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract reps in my district absolutely suck at selling. They haven't convinced one of my doctors to prescribe Tanzeum. Nice people, with the exception of this butt turd posting. Even my customers say the inVentiv reps aren't convincing and need help. Gsk should have NEVER wasted the money hiring them!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not going to find a comment more truthful than this one. This is another reason why the pharmaceutical industry is terrible. Its not even a sales job anymore, but more of a secretary type or politician type job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With everbody and their brother selling a GSK inhalor, what does the company have to lose? Heads GSK wins, tails GSK wins. So realy does not matter whether docs write advair or breo or anoro for that matter. Either way GSK wins. Dumb like a fox!!! Think about it kids!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until Advair goes generic in a year. Then all GSK will have done is pull docs farther away from Breo. Stupid move. Short term a win but long term a huge loss for the company. This place is being run by a bunch of morons.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI: If was a betting person, I would GSK will have a big $$$$ interest in the generic Advair when it comes out....thus more $$$$.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The message is so convoluted. so should a GP/FP use Advair for mild to moderate asthma or should they use Breo? Advair is considered the gold standard. BID dosing really not that difficult. Breo is a QD dosing and device is not that innovative over the diskus. Formulary coverage not as good. Company want growth out of both products. WTF? Pick one GSK! Then you you A-hole$ scream at the reps and ask why they are not selling? Do you realize how absolutely stupid you look? (management). Yes, you have the almighty power to fire people. That is the only reason people keep their mouths shut. Where the hell is this Boston Consulting Group that was going to help with this mess? If they would take 30 mins to look at cafe Pharma, they would read the truth! The reps are NOT the problem! The problem is management and the horrible culture they have created and continue to embrace. Ask any rep (in private) what happens if they offer a suggestion or way to improve the current state of business. They get labeled and threatened. It's not overt, but it is a clear threat! "partially meeting expectations", more frequent ride-alongs, lower ratings. The message is, "keep your mouth shut and do as we say"! When you continue to fail, we kick you in the nuts and ask why you couldn't execute? When you explain that you executed "their" plan to the letter....you get "partially meets expectations". Next step is a PIP. So what's a rep to do? Lie, cheat, and steal...and there you have the GSK culture...China, U.S. CIA, etc. Lie till you die! - "And I am GSK"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It truly is almost indescribable right now. Wait for the "sales excellence coaches" next quarter and the circle of fustercluck will be complete.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what Inventiv rep... OP here and I launched ADVAIR so I am well aware of how much$$$ ADVAIR has made. I, along with many others in this company laid the groundwork for you. A few more things, never forget you are a guest here, know your place and never make eye contact with us.... You aren't worthy.